el sol

McRackin

Super Moderator
the club el sol (known as kiss during the summer) opened again last saturday (october 18th) :!:

el sol was one of the most successful places last winter!! :eek:

preview90.jpg

java (space, pacha, la diosa, angel's el cel, etc) is coming back to ibiza once per month to dj at la alternativa. apart from djing at la alternativa this friday along with iñaki garcía (el divino) he will be at el sol on saturday :!:

Java.jpg

i was checking the newspapers today and saw in one of them an ad saying something like NEW DISCO IN PLAYA D'EN BOSSA IS LOOKING FOR PR'S, GOGOS, ETC - C. ALZINES 15!! :eek:

c. alzines 15 is the address of kiss/el sol but thats not a new disco!! :confused:

so maybe it has new owners and name.............................. :eek:

Yep I heard the same thing, it does have new owners and the new name is rumoured to be "Solar Kiss" or something. My friend who used to be a PR for Privilege has already been in talks with them last week and they want to make it THE new hot spot. Well let's hope then that destiny will treat it better than PinUp.

McRackin said:
java (space, pacha, la diosa, angel's el cel, etc) is coming back to ibiza once per month to dj at la alternativa. apart from djing at la alternativa this friday along with iñaki garcía (el divino) he will be at el sol on saturday :!:

Java.jpg

Java is a closed friend of my boss :D ill try to see him this summer

no idea!! :confused:

el sol is what during the summer was somny (not the cheesy part, kiss), the main room for spanish music and upstairs for house music. entry: 5€ including a drink :!:

btw, next door is now called bar de mou!! :idea:

party_big.jpg

benefit concert for asia tomorrow with the singers ivan domenech and miguel angel silva plus iñaki garcía (el divino) and franco de mulero (plug promotions inc) among other djs :!:

the radio station vila sound (92.5) will be this saturday presenting their programs for 2005 with all the djs that collaborate on this pirate radio, including manuel frias (kiss resident and also every friday at xenon during the winter) :!:

Back