El Row/Kehakuma

If the budget can stretch, you should be in ANTS prior to ELROW/Kehakuma! Though don't wear the Space wrist band as those 'nice people' at Ushuaia sometimes like to cut off Space wristbands! Can't think why!
That's pretty lame. They don't like ppl enjoying both venues??

It was go big or go down for kehakuma this year, love it that they put up a fight! artwork looking great too.

What makes El Row/Kehakuma different from other jams? I'm not questioning that it's not good, I'm genuinely wondering. They have special performances or anything like that?

ALL parties at space go until 7am, no matter what time they start. the exceptions I mentioned were a few parties that sometimes close later than 7am (enter and carl cox often close a bit later)

you can of course still do both we love and S+1, simply go to we love early and then switch over to pacha at around 3am. perfectly doable, but you'll obviously miss out on some of the headliners at we love.

Yeah I'd like to do both but there's no point if I'm gonna miss the headliners. It's such an old and classic night on the island as it's been around for quite some time now so I feel like I have to experience it. On the other hand, I KNOW Solomun will be good....his live mixes and production work have been all mostly all good and this guy really gets into it too. Decisions! Sundays and Mondays on the island look stacked! They should spread it out dammit lol

What makes El Row/Kehakuma different from other jams? I'm not questioning that it's not good, I'm genuinely wondering. They have special performances or anything like that?
Well, in the case of Elrow, a Google video search may answer that question. A proper Ibiza fun party with driving tech house to move your feet.

Same, was already planning glitterbox and Carl Cox for when where there, might have to drop one depending on the full line ups, as much as I love Space want to spread the nights out. Most likely go to Ants so Elrow would seem the best place to carry on.

How does it work with set times at elrow? Ie, where would the djs outside of the resident rota play? At the end or somewhere in the middle?

Back