El Fin de Semana (Weekend Plans...)

Morbyd

Friday, and we've yet to discuss the weekend ahead!

Tons of good stuff going on out here this weekend here. Hoping to pack a lot in.

Friday - Checking out a new bar, Double Bourbon, to see a friend's rock band play. Then to the club Milk for the Amnesia Ibiza tour w/ Tiefschwarz, Mar-T, Konrad Black, Marcus Schulz, Menno de Jong, et.al.

Saturday - Early evening football viewing at the pub. Then checking out another new bar, Rolling Stone, to see another friend's rock band play. Followed by a stop at a party at yet another new bar called Secret Bar. Later, to yet ANOTHER new place, Discoteque, for a Ministry of Sound night headlined by Seamus Haji.

Sunday - Rest, relax, recover!

Hopefully taking it easy, have had such a busy week I overslept this morning :eek::lol:

Drinks and football down a local pub with some friends on Sunday. Thats about it.

Tons of good stuff going on out here this weekend here. Hoping to pack a lot in.

Friday - Checking out a new bar, Double Bourbon, to see a friend's rock band play. Then to the club Milk for the Amnesia Ibiza tour w/ Tiefschwarz, Mar-T, Konrad Black, Marcus Schulz, Menno de Jong, et.al.

Saturday - Early evening football viewing at the pub. Then checking out another new bar, Rolling Stone, to see another friend's rock band play. Followed by a stop at a party at yet another new bar called Secret Bar. Later, to yet ANOTHER new place, Discoteque, for a Ministry of Sound night headlined by Seamus Haji.

I am just planning to have a relaxing happy weekend this weekend :lol:

No plans - Toolroom Knights is a possibility but still not sure - might think about it later and see how I feel...

Tonight: Cinema, prolly for 'Triangle'

Sat: Lie in. Cup game in the afternoon. Mate's b'day drink up in the evening. I will driving not drinking and coming home early in preparation for Sunday.

Sun: 10.30 kick off for my debut for football club's vets (35 and over) side. Only 5 years until super vets and 15 until mega-vets! Roast and watching footy in the pub all day after
progress.gif

Another action packed weekend in Moscow, sounds good 8)

Mine isnt so exciting.

Tonite - Her indoors is going out with the girls while i babysit with a tv dinner and a horror

Tomorow - Take littl'un swimming and bike ride. Bit of painting in our shiny new kitchen. Then going out for dinner just me and her indoors. How romantic :p

Sunday - Nice lie in. then take the dog for a nice walk, sunday lunch at a friends followed by watching the L'pool manure game (not looking forward to that really :()

Quiet one for me - doing a 10 day detox (yin/yan before halloween and all that! ;))

Might go and see Up though I'm tempted by a new night starting in Vauxhall - hmmm.

Going to see Passion Pit play in Glasgow tonight, then, if I can persuade my mate, hopefully go clubbing at The Arches.

Well, I'm in London now for 3 weeks so:

Tonight: Pirates of the Caribbean party at Grosvenor place. A lot of the Ibiza crowd are going. Should be fun.

Saturday : Friend from Geneva arrives...thinking of BLC for the London Film Festival after party and possibly Matter for Cocoon.

Sunday: Quite fancy a car boot sale to stock up on some books then a spot of Sunday lunch with the football. I might have some opposition about that though.

some good trance in there mate, your favourite! 8)

Going for a come dine with me evening with pals later, will be very critical :twisted:

Nothing else on aside from the footy on tv.

Staying in tonight in preperation for....

Nike / Grazia 10k in Victoria Park tomorrow :) Followed by pub lunch :D

Then driving to Watford for a night out with the girls. Cannae wait! :D

some good trance in there mate, your favourite! 8)

Going for a come dine with me evening with pals later, will be very critical :twisted:

Nothing else on aside from the footy on tv.

Who's the poor s0d doing the cooking?! :lol:

tonight n/a

tmrw - testing 2 cars + horse & groom in shoreditch in the evening.

sunday - death, self harm, the usual, the papers etc

*where is mad white giant these days? have missed his weekend write ups of late!

Nothing planned tonight
As much as it pains me its looking like we going to MOS on saturday night cos 3 of my mates are djing (yes in the pay to play 4th room lol) so feel like i should go show some support.:oops:

tonight n/a

tmrw - testing 2 cars + horse & groom in shoreditch in the evening.

sunday - death, self harm, the usual, the papers etc

*where is mad white giant these days? have missed his weekend write ups of late!

Me too! They are always amusing. He hasnt posted on here in a while??

red wine, tunes and banter with good friends in front of the fire tonight.

saturday, choice of either Mauro Picotto or Ferry Corsten but could possibly end up at both.

Decisions.....8)

Me too! They are always amusing. He hasnt posted on here in a while??
If they weren't exact opposites in terms of height, I'd wonder if MiniMarc and MWG weren't the same person as one disappears for a while when the other starts posting :lol: ;)

Going to see saw VI tonight i know it's gonna be terrible but i've seen all the other five on opening day so i will keep up the ritual.

Back