El Divino

dance4life

how does it rate with you peeps? never made it this year but terrace looks amazing from the pics i've seen. they have a restaurant too.. what prices like? good food? cheers :)

After a crap night last year for Moneypenny's we said we'd never go again.

We did however go to Defected Sessions with Sandy Rivera this year and had an amazing night :D

Paid 25 Euro entrance which was awesome :eek:

Never eaten there, but the restaurant looks quite nice.

Give it a whirl ;)

Got to agree....I had my best night this year at Defected Sessions with Sandy Riv. he was awesome! The club itself it lovely, and it isnt so big that you get lost! The terrace is as nice as it looks in photos ;) and I found the people to b really nice and friendly. (They arent that friendly at Moneypenny's nights though)

My gal played there earlier this year, tis her fave club on the island but I've never been :cry:

She has mentioned the restaurant too, altho I don't know whether she's eaten there. Go, it's one club I'm gutted I didn't do this year :cry:

top club, glam people, AMAZING view! -Only negative this is the heat! -but its not that bad. Get down to Kandi and Defected mate. :p

Was in Ibiza two years ago for the first time and was stunned by the beauty of El Divino. On my return this we headed for El Divino on our first night for Bobby & Steve and El Divino is still as beautiful as ever. Compared to some of the other clubs the price of the drinks are quite reasonable to. The athmosphere is fanatastic and dancing on the floor while the sun comes up over the bay is owesome.

nish said:
top club, glam people, AMAZING view! -Only negative this is the heat! -but its not that bad. Get down to Kandi and Defected mate. :p

I didn't think the heat was too excessive

Now BED tonight ............. it will be a total sweatbox :x

it´s the only club that hasn´t caught my attention yet, the only one I havent visited.....Maybe it´s because it´s the smallest one and they also play house - my fav is Privelege, it´s huge!

El Divino has gone WAY up in my estimation since last years poor outing for Moneypenny's.

DrewUK said:
We did however go to Defected Sessions with Sandy Rivera this year and had an amazing night :D

Paid 25 Euro entrance which was awesome :eek:

Got guestlist for Defected tonight, so looking forward to it, and I love their clilled terrace, the view to Dalt Vila (old town) is one of the best views I've ever seen IMO. :p

Does anyone else on here think El Divino's not that great?

Granted there's a great view of D'alt Villa from the terrace , but that's about it. It's very small inside, very hot, and the layout is not ideal for a club space. The dancefloor seems to turn a corner! And if its supposed to be a "glam" club for glam people, why is it so dark?! You can't see anyone, let alone tell how glam they are!

This is not to denegrate the clubnights that take place there - Hed Kandi and Defected are both fantastic. But I would put the physical space way down on the list, below Space, Pacha, Underground and even DC10.

I have to disagree, I've never found it hotter there than any other club, the soundsystem is decent and as for glam I'd say there's nothing glam about it except it's a good looking place. It's a club not a catwalk! ;)

The one thing that slightly bothers me is the over-sized and under-used VIP area on the terrace, can it get anymore bigger? :confused: :evil:

It's a club not a catwalk!

I agree - I'm not especially into "glam" clubs myself, its just that that seems to me to be the way that El Divino is generally marketed, and as such it's odd that the place is so dark.

I also agree that they could do with reducing the size of the VIP bit, as it never seems to be full.

:)

Hed Kandi rocked this year BUT, I found the club a bit too 'nice' fo my slightly more sordid tastes.The VIP area's are far too big and the staff take half drunk drinks away with worring regularity.

Back