EL DIVINO (winter 2005/2006)

Well when we went there with FREE passes (sept 28th ish) they tried to charge 15 E to get in !! my 2nd word was OFF .. they asked me to go away at that point !! robbing bastards .. its crap now .. a few years ago it was shinny and happy .. now its unloved and grubby ... and they have lost top nights there .. i wonder why ???
What goes around comes around .. EL DIVINO is now CRAP !!!

last week i spoke with my contact at el divino and according to him its still a possibility as nobody knows yet what will happen with the planned reform on the marina. the politicians want to do it in one way while the autoridad portuaria wants something different (so they might need a few years to sort out their differences :rolleyes: ).......... long time ago one of them proposed to get rid of the port of ibiza nueva which means that el divino would disappear!! :confused:

lets remember that the club blues had to close for similar reasons two years ago and they havent demolished the building yet and we are still wondering what will happen with it..........
according to an article appeared on ddi today el divino doesnt have much future. there are various companies that presented projects to reform the ibiza nueva port and the three which, apparently, presented the best ones dont want a club there :!: :!:

so maybe we will have to talk about "the big six" instead of "the big seven" in the near future.....

229090795_89d907c688.jpg

copyright.gif
flickr

Back