el divino restaurant

zoestar

is it worth going? ive heard that u get free entry into the club afterwards?
we are going to el divino on sat 24th and were going to eat in ibiza town anyway so if its any good thought we could eat there then go into the restaurant. thanx

is it worth going? ive heard that u get free entry into the club afterwards?
we are going to el divino on sat 24th and were going to eat in ibiza town anyway so if its any good thought we could eat there then go into the restaurant. thanx

yes it is, we went last year before hed kandi and you do get free entry into the club. we had an early table booked and we ate and then went back into ibiza town for sme drinks, the staff kindly put us on the guestlist so when we got back to el divino we just gave our names and went in

we booked via email via the el divino website, go on there and u will also see the menu. i emailed them and fair play within 30mins they had emailed back confirming

oh might consider doin that then.torn between going to one of the restaurants in dalt vila or the el divino one.
i have looked at the menu..looks like it could b an expensive one, but i suppose the free club entry would make up for that.
thanx

Back