El Corso hotel questions

tclubber

Does this hotel have a parking lot? Their website says yes, their reservations hotline says no and different travel agencies have conflicting infos as well. Very confusing.

If yes, how much does it cost?

Do they have WiFi in rooms?

Do they have fresh OJ for breakfast?

Thanks!

There is lots of parking near. Not sure if it's dedicated Corso parking, but there's lots of it and not that far away.

And as for OJ, it's all part of the buffet, so it's not exactly tropicana tho nice enough :)

I stayed there in 2003. it wasn't bad. they did bring me OJ to my room when I was passed out from too much partying the night before :rolleyes:

They didn't have wifi when I stayed there last, but that was 6 years ago.

There was plenty of parking around.

I don't remember about the breakfast buffet but I do remember they sell fresh-squeezed at the bar. The missus loves the stuff and drank it regularly. Cheap draft beer at the bar too with a nice view across the water to Ibiza Town.

I was looking at El Corso for this summer but thought the rooms looked a bit grotty for a 4 star and the reviews on TripAdviser were mainly pretty negative.

Good location though.

probably because it's in the gps group ??

That's exactly what I thought. That group seems to buy decent hotels and run them into the ground, plus the yellow and blue decor (mmm, woodchip wallpaper) just looks awful.

Shame really.

Are there any 4* properties in Ibiza with modern, great-looking rooms at all?

I will most likely stay at Torre del Mar just like in the last 2 years, but the rooms there don't look like in a new Radisson either...

Looked at Garbi, and while public areas look very cool, the rooms look very boring too.

Pacha and Ibiza Gran Hotel are beyond what I can afford.

I will most likely stay at Torre del Mar just like in the last 2 years, but the rooms there don't look like in a new Radisson either...

Looked at Garbi, and while public areas look very cool, the rooms look very boring too.

I really like the Simbad in Talamanca, just along from El Corso.

Garbi rooms are fine. Actually quite nice since the re-fit winter before last.
Great location and free WiFi. Still my favorite option.

no longer a gps hotel :!:

now renamed hotel ibiza corso - spa. still a 4-star.....

nfic79.jpg

Sorry to keep this off topic,do the GPS group usually take the flags down for winter ?
When I went past the Playa Real last october there were no flags,but also no blue plaques (not the wayne died here 2004 London stylee) with GPS all over the building they were there at the start of the season.
I can't imagine they would unscrew all their signs for fear of VW style logo theft ?

by the state of the flags i have seen .No they don;t.You seen how many there is on the island.two is enough for any hotel or atps.think they go over the top.

do the GPS group usually take the flags down for winter ?
When I went past the Playa Real last october there were no flags,but also no blue plaques
plaques were up last friday when i passed in front. cant remember about the flags.....

ibiza corso hotel & spa said:
Our hotel will be closed from the 17th October until the 20th of April 2011. This winter we're gonna continue renewing and we hope to surprise you next year with:
1 Disco Lounge, 2 more restaurants with fusion cooking- open air, our big Partys and lots more. Get started with your 2011 calendars, it will be great!!!!! :)

Back