Eduardo

don't blame me, it was all very civil when me ferd & chewie were involved!!

I come back and it's all kicked off!!! :lol:

wouldnt you if every year the only "big" games you look forward to involves just one other side... who happen to be in the same city! :lol:

frustration of the highest order.

btw any news on Hartson? reminds me i must have a check tonite.

lol
ye know what its like lads when your team is not in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE just pissed of over it .......... dont take it all to heart bit of banter

ps i have eduardo in my fantasy team lol lol
i feel a transfer

Dont normally comment on other teams players, not when Im not directily affected anyway. When he suffered that horrific injury last year (?) he had the good wishes and the sympathy of everyone in football. from both his fellow professionals and supporters alike, everyone hoped he would walk again let alone play again at the top level. However fate was shining down on him and he has been given a 2nd chance

And he uses that 2nd chance to cheat!!!

anyone else feel let down?? :evil:

My thoughts exactly. And thought he was the only non-**** at Arsenal. Evidently not.

i have to say this is the first time since i was able to, that i have felt like banning someone on here.

such well thought out and articulated comments.:rolleyes:

OFF! OFF! OFF!

:lol:

and whilst you're at it, send super polack off too - he's been a bit of a nause of late too

:eek:

Nothing to do with the fact the team is Engli...plays in the English league :spank:

You can bet Messi and the rest of Barca's lot won't have the same trouble

i can understand wengers disgust to a degree, in that its probably a first offence for de silva, yet ronaldo got away with it scot free for 5 seasons!!:lol:

What a waste of internet space.

Footballers dive. When the stakes are so high it could never be any other way. We would do it to if a 50k bonus & qualification for the champions league was at stake.

Leave the sanctimonious hypocrisy of the football fan at home - doncha love these 'we wished him well/gave him a chance' ....what's his leg got to do with it.

And yes, Grego ban the d1ck.

:eek:

Nothing to do with the fact the team is Engli...plays in the English league :spank:

You can bet Messi and the rest of Barca's lot won't have the same trouble

Hang on it was the english making a fuss about it thats why uefa investigated!!

Had it been an italian team v a spanish team nothing would happened because no one would've cared.

I just think this opens a massive can of worm, teams will now be reviewing every match on video after the game and try to get the opponent suspended.

Back