Eduardo

jjinit

Dont normally comment on other teams players, not when Im not directily affected anyway. When he suffered that horrific injury last year (?) he had the good wishes and the sympathy of everyone in football. from both his fellow professionals and supporters alike, everyone hoped he would walk again let alone play again at the top level. However fate was shining down on him and he has been given a 2nd chance

And he uses that 2nd chance to cheat!!!

anyone else feel let down?? :evil:

Wenger must have gone to spec savers over the summer, cos for once he saw it wasnt a pen...

if he did "avoid contact" with the keeper (dived), how come the cheating git just got up and scored the resulting pen.

dirty cheat.

shame on you!!!:spank:
thats easily explained!!
Viera had magnets in his boots so did hamman, however the "like" poles were facing outwards

So you'd be happy for Robinho to stay up after a foul in the penalty box if he could?

Just wandering to what degree of cheating youre against.

in my view if the defender / goalkeeper makes a challenge and doesn't get the ball, the attacker is within his right to drag his feet or do anything he can to make contact.

If there is no contact because the attacker is cr@p at it, like was the case yesterday, then fair enough.

So you'd be happy for Robinho to stay up after a foul in the penalty box if he could?

Just wandering to what degree of cheating youre against.

in my view if the defender / goalkeeper makes a challenge and doesn't get the ball, the attacker is within his right to drag his feet or do anything he can to make contact.

If there is no contact because the attacker is cr@p at it, like was the case yesterday, then fair enough.

And there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, a true football fans guide to the modern game :D

This only gets column inches because he's foreign.

Where exactly is all the vitriol about Tony Hibberts dive lets than 4 days ago against Stoke?

****ing ridiculous double standards. I hope he dives more. Im all for it, teams have been diving against Arsenal for years. Take Rooney at old trafford on the 49th game of our unbeaten run.

Never gets a mention. I actively APPLAUD diving from our players. I want them to do it more.

Well one of our England 'greats' Mr Gerrard has been at it for years.

Doubt we will moan if he gets a penalty to win the world cup for us.

On the contrary, I would expect him to go to ground a get a penalty (if the scoring chance had eluded him)

however, should he perform a fosbury flop as soon as an opposing player so much as looks at him...........then he's entering into "ronaldo/eduardo" territory and is therefore a cheating cnut!!!

Well one of our England 'greats' Mr Gerrard has been at it for years.

Doubt we will moan if he gets a penalty to win the world cup for us.
Beat me to it.

Cheating has no nationality. People from all over do it.
Only those with blinders on think it's purely a problem for one region/country or other.

wee cheating fuk
3 game ban at least

jjinit your 100% right everyone wanted him to play again and wished him well.....
i now hope he breaks his leg in 4 places and cant play football again.........

wee cheating fuk
3 game ban at least

jjinit your 100% right everyone wanted him to play again and wished him well.....

If thats really true then you will also want John Hartson to die when he dived for a pen a few years back then yeah?

You penis.

think your being a bit harsh mate.....chill out

i thought celtic played well and stared to get at the gooners but this dive changed the whole game and i think eduardo is lucky to be playing football again. to get on like this was a fuking joke ..........

your comments r very very sad GROW UP

wee cheating fuk
3 game ban at least

i have to say this is the first time since i was able to, that i have felt like banning someone on here.

such well thought out and articulated comments.:rolleyes:

think your being a bit harsh mate.....chill out

i thought celtic played well and stared to get at the gooners but this dive changed the whole game and i think eduardo is lucky to be playing football again. to get on like this was a fuking joke ..........

your comments r very very sad GROW UP

It didnt change the game.

Arsenal had already missed two great chances, and Celtic hadnt even had a shot on goal. Plus they were already two down.

How exactly did it change the game!!?

jjinit your 100% right everyone wanted him to play again and wished him well.....:p

i now hope he breaks his leg in 4 places and cant play football again......... :(
(it was all going so well)

Back