eden's backroom

NITEFLY

whats going on in the backroom at eden this year,last year they had had the stantons at judgement sundays,and drum and bass on mondays nites,they were pretty good nites so anyone know whats going on.

THE BOOM ROOM
Sponsored By ADDICT Clothing
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM
JUNE 18TH TIL SEPT 24TH
BACKROOM FUN @ Lashed EDEN IBIZA 2003

The Boom Room - UK Breaks, Miami Bass, Electro Grooves & Old Skool Vibes hosted by
Leeroy Thornhill – (Formerly of The Prodigy)
Jonny Mac – Frequency
Very very very special guest DJs to be announced…watch this space!

The Boom Room will create a vibe with break based music, the best of the currant Uk breaks scene, break electro style, fresh from the US, some off the wall nights with some old school and maybe some hip hop to boot!

With weekly guest spots from Lisa Lashes playing dirty breakbeat sets, Anne Savage playing Electroclash sounds and Rob Tissera playing filthy funk vibes, it will add a great vibe to the night, with totally varied sets. The Boom Room will have a harder sound than a lot of the other Ibiza clubs back rooms!

“Its gonna be a great buzz, really looking forward to this summer! I think with the fresh style The Boom Room will create, there’s gonna be some banging nights! I can’t wait to get started, I’m just looking forward to some serious partying, and dropping some toons to get the crowd rocking, and of course there’s the sun, sea and red wine.
At the end of the day it’s about everyone buzzing and I want them buzzing about The Boom Room…badda badda boom!”
Leeroy Thornhill & Jonny Mac

ClubtheWorld will be hosting the back room at Tonic @ Eden on the 4th Sept with Carl Nicholson (TDV) and Andy Whitby (CTW,Addiction)
If you are out there then come & say hi to us! :D

Back