EDEN - winter 2017/2018

McRackin

Super Moderator
n7C8-3ZV.jpg

I've no idea who any of these names are, but Eden should try doing a summer of these kinda nights - free entry and reasonable drinks prices, with a cosmopolitan mix of local, island residents and seasonal worker dj talent, possibly with the odd reasonably priced already on the island 'name' headliner thrown in - instead of trying to compete on the same footing as the 'super' clubs.

I've no idea who any of these names are, but Eden should try doing a summer of these kinda nights - free entry and reasonable drinks prices, with a cosmopolitan mix of local, island residents and seasonal worker dj talent, possibly with the odd reasonably priced already on the island 'name' headliner thrown in - instead of trying to compete on the same footing as the 'super' clubs.
What with the new closing times down the West End, this would work well

Eden ES Paradise really have to do free entry without big names if they want to challenge big clubs
i m sure music is good there .

Wilfried BOURON?Friend, parisian connection :cool:
https://djpod.com/dj-wilfried/deep-in-my-mind-63-ethnic-vibe-x-wilfried

Back