Eden Tickets

Beni C

Hey Peeps,

Does anyone know if they will be selling tickets to Eden on this site ??

Me and my girlfriend really want to make it to Judgment Sunday on the 2nd of August.

I have had a look at the Eden website and have been in contact with them, they advise that all you do is print the confirmation once you have purchased the tickets but it all seems a little dodgy if you ask me. The way this site works is heaps better.

Has anyone bought tickets off their website before ??

Is there any good places in San Antonio where we can purchase the tickets before hand ??

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi,

not sure about buying from Eden website as I have never done it. Probably best sticking with Spotlight (except for Wonderland tickets which if you buy from Pete Tong website, they are about 12 Euro cheaper)

prices at the mo

at the moment to buy your tickets for judgment or pete tong(wonderland) in resort from one of the reputable outlets it is 37 euros.. but they price does go up in july/august..

at the moment to buy your tickets for judgment or pete tong(wonderland) in resort from one of the reputable outlets it is 37 euros.. but they price does go up in july/august..

Does that include pussycat bar where i've read is sometimes cheaper?

Fly out next week & want to know if it's best to book the 25 euro Wonderland tickets.

Thanks

yep but Pete Tong is selling for 35 Euro peak season whilst here it is 47 Euro. This is the only occasion I have seen tickets being sold cheaper than Spotlight.

pete tong

i agree spotlight sells them at the official price same as the official outlets in resort.. but the pete tong deal on his website is an exception to the rule xx great bargain... and the price to pay on the door of any club is always more expensive than pre sale tickets.. if you definately know which nights you want to do, it helps buying them online to budget your money... but i do know a some people buy in advance online then change their mind in resort which nights they want to do and then try to sell them in vain.. :spank:

Tong feeling generous??

Thanks lads and lasses. definately will check out Tongy's new enterprise W to buy Wonder,and tix. Thanks! See you at Mambo, Savannah, and of course Bora Bora.

Back