Eden dress code?

elliottness

Anyone know if I can get into Eden in daytime swimwear (I'm assuming not but you never know)? I'm staying in IT and going to Ibiza Rocks for MGMT and will be there all afternoon for pool party in board shorts/tank top/puma sneekers. Heading to Toolroom Knights at Space later, but MGMT ticket includes free entry to Eden afterwards so was thinking of going for a hour around 23:00 just to check out the venue. Think they'll be laxed with dress code early if say we're coming from IR and not staying long? Thanks!

Eden last night, hope this helps.

6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg

chavs.jpg

chav.jpg

Anyone know if I can get into Eden in daytime swimwear (I'm assuming not but you never know)? I'm staying in IT and going to Ibiza Rocks for MGMT and will be there all afternoon for pool party in board shorts/tank top/puma sneekers. Heading to Toolroom Knights at Space later, but MGMT ticket includes free entry to Eden afterwards so was thinking of going for a hour around 23:00 just to check out the venue. Think they'll be laxed with dress code early if say we're coming from IR and not staying long? Thanks!

As far as im aware Eden doesn't open until midnight?

Back