Eden - bad or too much hierbas !?

Terrier

Hi Guys

Just come back from a great week in Ibiza. I scoured this forum for days before I went and was well tuned in with the best places to head with saved a lot of aimless wandering (although that can be fun too) . . .

I went to the Priviledge Opening and had a great night. Lovely atmosphere. Some nice 'showy stuff' thrown in (acrobats, firebreathing etc) and the music on the whole was ace.

Spent loads of time on the Strip - savannah and Coastline were probably my faves although my wife was well taken by the blobby roof clinging marshmellows in Cafe Del Mar. Kumharras was lovely too and didn't have the commercial vibe that has reached other certain other sunset bars.

However, went to Clockwork Orange at Eden and just couldn't settle there. It felt wrong (wooly statement but true). I go to loads of clubs and can usually tell if I'm going to enjoy the night from early on but there was an uneasy feeling about the place, too many people trying to pull and I didn't feel like I could let myself go. So much so I left early and I'll concentrate on a trip to Amnesia for Cocoon and Priv for Slinky in September.

I only went to Eden as it was the last night and easy to get to from where i was staying in San An Bay but it left a funny taste to the end of the holiday. Was I just unlucky or did I get a true idea of the club ?

PS Hierbas is ace !! . . the bar tenders loved it when I asked for it (and frigola) as they were sick of people wanting John Smiths and Guiness !

it was horrible

i can't believe anyone could think that was in any way a good night. the music was horrible and the crowd had no positive vibe besides a few here and there. it seemed everyone was there to hook-up instead of one unified spirit or some nonsense like that. by the way, we seem to have been there the same week because eden was my last party. what were you wearing? i was the asian guy with the girl sitting on the stage opposite the dj booth. other nights, i went to pacha on fri and space on sun. those nights were the most fun with the most diverse crowd but so friendly. i felt so comfortable - the exact opposite of eden.

Re: it was horrible

bastalee said:
what were you wearing? i was the asian guy with the girl sitting on the stage opposite the dj booth.

yeah i reckon he probably remembers u

Terrier said:
I went to the Priviledge Opening and had a great night. Lovely atmosphere. Some nice 'showy stuff' thrown in (acrobats, firebreathing etc) and the music on the whole was ace.
:eek: --->
AE004A.jpg

Terrier said:
Hierbas is ace !! . . the bar tenders loved it when I asked for it (and frigola) as they were sick of people wanting John Smiths and Guiness !
:p --->
09-09.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
eden is a kiddy club imo, the worst one after es paradis......

IG you never fail to amaze me with your contradictions, only last year you were telling us how good Es Paradis and Eden were :confused:

Barbie said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
eden is a kiddy club imo, the worst one after es paradis......

IG you never fail to amaze me with your contradictions, only last year you were telling us how good Es Paradis and Eden were :confused:

IG, don't you like the vip area in eden - i thought you went there last summer?

Sammy was mediocre, as I stated somewhere - good in the beginning and bad later on that nite. As far as eden goes, YES I went there last year, as one of our friends knows the peeps who apparently own the place so we were invited - free booze, vip ect...so we didn´t turn that down, last night and running dry on cash.

I must be really interesting for you too peeps since you remember 1 . everything I say
2. every step I make

relaly fascinating ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
Sammy was mediocre, as I stated somewhere - good in the beginning and bad later on that nite. As far as eden goes, YES I went there last year, as one of our friends knows the peeps who apparently own the place so we were invited - free booze, vip ect...so we didn´t turn that down, last night and running dry on cash.

I must be really interesting for you too peeps since you remember 1 . everything I say
2. every step I make

relaly fascinating ;)

its interesting the first few times, but after the 20th time it gets etched into my memory.

:lol:

Ibiza-girlie said:
2. every step I make

relaly fascinating ;)

It's only cos I've heard every story you've got to tell at least 50x :lol:

Hello all... this may be a really stupid question but what is heirbas? looks like some kind of alchohol but i really can't tell from that picture. Is it an Ibizan specialty? Should I try it????

its an liquor from herbs (hierbas)..sepeciality of the island...you didnt know that IBIZA-GIRLIE???? :eek:

Back