Eddie Halliwell like set

I'd disagree with that. There's definitely more classic dance nights though this season like 88/89 and Es Paradis pres.
But the more modern stuff? Armin's night, Cream and the Connect replacement, Trance Family Unite, with Captured & Driftwood.
Numbers wise, it's about the same as last year and the year before I think.

Yeah I guess you're right from the last couple of seasons but, up until the 2015 season, there was only really ASOT and Cream for the Trance heads club night wise. Now connect have come and various other singular Trance nights at places like Eden last season, think it's on the up. Tropi will always be my favourite place on planet earth though. Do you think Oakenfold will play Trance in his 4 week residency?

Was open for a couple of years I think and was his favourite place for a burger. He bought the place off the guy, can't remember who it was but they then bought a place in ibiza town I think.

Was also our favourite place for a while, bit JJ didn't get the right people in and has gone down hill ever since.

Was open for a couple of years I think and was his favourite place for a burger. He bought the place off the guy, can't remember who it was but they then bought a place in ibiza town I think.

Was also our favourite place for a while, bit JJ didn't get the right people in and has gone down hill ever since.
It's been okay in 2015/16. Nothing outstanding just okay

Yeah I guess you're right from the last couple of seasons but, up until the 2015 season, there was only really ASOT and Cream for the Trance heads club night wise. Now connect have come and various other singular Trance nights at places like Eden last season, think it's on the up. Tropi will always be my favourite place on planet earth though. Do you think Oakenfold will play Trance in his 4 week residency?

He'll play some, as it's part of his Generations tour, but can't see it being trance. And it'll likely be modern stuff.
I'd honestly give anything to see '99 Oakie.

2014 you had Colours, Driftwood and Sunk too ;) And the first year of Captured (They did two events that year as well).
And Judgement Fridays / Sundays could sometimes pull out decent trance lineups.

The island always has around five trance parties in various forms since I've been going in 2009.

I meanwhile will always have a little love for him for the facilitating @Fronty 's newsplash regarding the same.

Story time?

He'll play some, as it's part of his Generations tour, but can't see it being trance. And it'll likely be modern stuff.
I'd honestly give anything to see '99 Oakie.

2014 you had Colours, Driftwood and Sunk too ;) And the first year of Captured (They did two events that year as well).
And Judgement Fridays / Sundays could sometimes pull out decent trance lineups.

The island always has around five trance parties in various forms since I've been going in 2009.

Story time?

I seen Oakenfold at cream last year. He played quite abit of trance then.

OH. clearly missed all them then ha. Never been Driftwood. looking forward to it this season :)

Back