- ed hardy
- christian audigier
- smet
- crystal rock

... in the meantime this mother****er christian audigier gave away
over 50 licenses for different products - including edhardy-VIBRATORS :lol:

"...
Metrosexuals banned to curb violence

A PARTY promoter has banned "metrosexuals" from a popular club night in a bid to stamp out violence.

The promoter, credited with bringing the Perth-based event Dorcia to Melbourne in September, warned punters they would not get in wearing trademark metrosexual attire - for example, low-cut V-neck T-shirts, skinny jeans and pointed white shoes.

Scott Mellor said the move was made to end a "sports jock mentality" and a growing trend of aggression inside clubs and bars.

"We are really trying to push a party night that is a safe place to go and have a good time without worrying about safety," the 27-year-old said.

"We wanted to shed light on the problems with nightlife in Australia. We took everything that we disliked about going out to clubs and inverted it ... no dressing up like David Beckham.

"We are about creating an environment where people can be comfortable and confident."

Posters advertising the Dorcia event hosted by city venue the Ding Dong Lounge warn patrons: "No metrosexual attire, no aggression, no problems."

:lol: :lol: Popular brand Ed Hardy tops the list of unacceptable clothing ... :lol: :lol:
... as does "fight fashion" from brands such as Tapout.
Other faux pas include pointed leather shoes, shirts with numbers on them,
tight T-shirts and polo shirts with popped collars.

Men sporting blond tips or dyed rats' tails will also be turned away.

Management also warned that ejected troublemakers would be photographed for a "name and shame" wall just inside the entrance.

"We are not turning away people who look after themselves, wear product in their hair or dress with a degree of style," Mr Mellor said.

"We are simply providing a venue for people who don't subscribe to the standards of 90 per cent of other clubs."

But Eve nightclub boss Nick Russian said the initiative seemed unfair.

"I think you find the people who make an effort are the people who've come out for a good time, and the last thing on their agenda is starting fights," Mr Russian said.

He said that a lot of clubs kept a strict dress code with that in mind. "The main objective is for people to come with the right attitude. If people are drunk or aggressive they won't get in."

Melbourne councillor Jennifer Kanis said nightclub owners and managers had the right to refuse entry.

"But I expect refusal to be based on demonstrated antisocial behaviour rather than discriminating against a person or group of people because of the way they dress," Cr Kanis said.

Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner Dr Helen Szoke said everybody was entitled to service without discrimination.

"It is against the law to refuse a person service on the basis of age, sex, physical features, race and a range of other characteristics," she said.
..."
http://www.news.com.au/comments/0,23600,26339190-421,00.html)

ed hardy-douchebag with hot chick:

347wh11.jpg

:lol:
:lol:

He is a tattoo artist from San Francisco.
Guy called Christian Audigier who used to be the force behind Von Dutch clothing teamed up with him to make T Shirts.
Thing is , even though they are quite good T Shirts (well, they were,in my opinion,) when they first came out...they subsequently got copied everywhere and became a bit cliche. Same avenue as Von Dutch.
Victims of their own success.

Well, the guy in the photo looks like a tool but what's the big deal about this Ed Hardy crap?

Is what other people are wearing really so important to you?
(Unless, of course, it's just an amazingly hideous eyesore)

Guy called Christian Audigier who used to be the force behind Von Dutch clothing teamed up with him to make T Shirts.
Thing is , even though they are quite good T Shirts (well, they were,in my opinion,) when they first came out...they subsequently got copied everywhere and became a bit cliche. Same avenue as Von Dutch.

Some of the CA/Ed Hardy tees are of shockingly bad quailty for the price you pay!
:confused:

Well, the guy in the photo looks like a tool but what's the big deal about this Ed Hardy crap?

Is what other people are wearing really so important to you?
(Unless, of course, it's just an amazingly hideous eyesore)

Personally, this is the sort of stuff ive always liked.

Mind you the Christian Audigier Tees went a bit mental this year (kinda like as if someones run out of new ideas, and is rehashing old designs for the sake of it?)

I will draw the line at the pants, socks, hoodies.

and when TK Maxx start stocking ED Hardy branded socks, its time to start looking for a different brand to wear.

EM- the 'wine' is probably some cheap plonk, that some brightspark has paid money to allow themselves to 'brand' it as CA or Ed Hardy...

quite similar to the mugs i saw in the xmas area in Bentalls. cheap mugs with a logo on. - exactly the types that its aimed at!

Some of the CA/Ed Hardy tees are of shockingly bad quailty for the price you pay!
:confused:

most of the tools STILL wearing them these days have the fake 5euro-ones
from turkey or thailand or from wherethe****ever :)

He started making them in the US, but then switched production to China.
Some of the ''fakes'' from Thailand are actually real ones lifted from the production lines.

There is perfume too? I saw the bottle and thought WTF is that?! :confused:
it´s a complete sellout momentarily, there is even an ed hardy-energydrink !
in germany a lot of stuff is now sold at reduced prices in supermarkets
and even in building centres ... which probably means that the end is near :))

ps:
one thing is for sure - that old asshole audigier is a marketing genius.
i met him at a few fashionfairs ("magic" in las vegas", "who´s next" in paris, etc) .
when he left van dutch this company died fast.
when the very last retard has bought something with "ed hardy" on it
her will create a new hype with a new name ...

fyi, he didn't team up with him; really just stole his name. he is a marketing genius though, flooding celebs with free goodies so they wear it, get photographed and lemmings run out and buy it.

Didnt know all that. Cheers.

Back