'eco club' open in London

glitterknickers

No longer active
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:10 am Post subject: 'eco club' open in London
I saw this the other day in the Metro, has anyone been to 'Surya' in London? Was opened by Club4Climate, the club uses energy from people's dancing and has a bunch of other sustainable stuff in it.
Club4climate has a cool video too - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sDI2mR9ohIs

I think this is a great idea! It says it only costs 15% more to implement this technology in a club, would be good to see more places doing it.

Nah, it's interesting. :spank:

Perhaps, but it's dishonest. She's* pretending to be a punter commenting about things when she's blantanting doing PR for them. Look the only posts made by that user in the link

*I'm assuming Glitterknickers is a she but each to their own and all that

errr PR? no thanks! are people not allowed to announce information on these boards? isnt that what boards are? people sharing knowledge and information?

surely people in this forum will have an interest in a London club which is doing something for the planet? that is after all the reason i posted the news!

errr PR? no thanks! are people not allowed to announce information on these boards? isnt that what boards are? people sharing knowledge and information?

surely people in this forum will have an interest in a London club which is doing something for the planet? that is after all the reason i posted the news!

If that is true I apologise GK. You five post although have the air of puff pieces about them, but if it's just genuine enthusiasm fair enough.

spam is only welcome if there is a vague hint of lesbos involved & someone called lee kuntz or something.

spam is only welcome if there is a vague hint of lesbos involved & someone called lee kuntz or something.

Did you know that I've had the honour of being spammed bt Lee Kalt IN PERSON!!!!

Still got a promo CD he gave me at Space back in about 2002 or 2003 somewhere:lol:

I quite like the Florence and the Machine single out at the mo.

Whatever happened to Glitterknickers?

Back