EBay

don't list anything of too high value for sale or they will think you are trying to scam people and suspend you.

like me. :twisted:

(not having a good couple of weeks, ebay, spotlight, whatever next?)

stuie said:
don't list anything of too high value for sale or they will think you are trying to scam people and suspend you.

like me. :twisted:

(not having a good couple of weeks, ebay, spotlight, whatever next?)

I always thought you were a bit dodgy :rolleyes: ;)

This guy on another forum i go on just bought a 1978 Mercedes 280SE with 850,000 miles on the clock from Ebay :eek: It came with tax and MOT and runs perfectly, and everything works!!!

How much???

£200 !!!!!!! :eek:

Thats prob the best Ebay bargain i've seen for a while......

I want one...Old Mercs are 8)

N8 said:
This guy on another forum i go on just bought a 1978 Mercedes 280SE with 850,000 miles on the clock from Ebay :eek: It came with tax and MOT and runs perfectly, and everything works!!!

How much???

£200 :eek: bloody hell, proper bargain

My mate is selling a mk1 Astra GTE (A reg) which is funked on eBay at the minute. £60 at the minute.

NEVER go on when drunken ! I sent a bid in for £1,200 instead of £12 !!!

Luckily the woman selling the items totally understood that we wouldnt be eating this christmas if i paid that .... :eek: :lol:

It's a brilliant place to buy records, even with the p&p taken into account.

Oh, and buy stuff from the states as the dollar is so low at the moment, you can get some real bargains.

But it is horribly addictive.

My roommate's parents bought a gorgeous Jaguar off Ebay for an insanely cheap price.

Has anyone bought a computer from them?

N8 said:

How much???

Blimey, the postage and packaging fees must've been high.

:lol:

There is so much fake stuff on ebay though.

I bought oasis tickets on there a while back and won't know if I have been bumped till close to July. :(

NITEFLY said:
dont buy clothes off there

My mate sells trainers on ebay. he has shocks and air max. he is getting rifts in and a few other different types. There is nothing dodgy about any of the stuff he sells. he gets it all from china through his mates dad who used to work over there

100% Original shocks he is selling for £40.

check out what he has www.chavstyle.com

GazDaBomb said:
NITEFLY said:
dont buy clothes off there

My mate sells trainers on ebay. he has shocks and air max. he is getting rifts in and a few other different types. There is nothing dodgy about any of the stuff he sells. he gets it all from china through his mates dad who used to work over there

100% Original shocks he is selling for £40.

check out what he has www.chavstyle.com

I've bought loads of good (and real) diesel stuff on there. Mainly from American sellers.

I agree that there are a lot of fakes about, so I would never buy anything expensive or anything from the 'obvious' labels (Gucci, LV, Prada...) on there.

Most of my holiday clothes came from e-bay this year, a few bargains especially diesel stuff. If you really want to buy something, don't bid on it until the last minute, if you do you will only push the price up. Keep an eye on the time and when it says 0 minutes left throw in your maximum bid as quickly as possible and hope that someone else doesn't manage to sneak another bid in after you.

Back