Eating Out - playa d'en bossa

M

mandy_d

i know its probably covered b4, but couldnt be arsed to look through pages and pages so....

to those of you who have stayed at playa d'en bossa, whats the food/restaurants like there?

any in particular?

In general very British orientated, lots of omlette and chips and stodge, I found nowhere decent to eat in Playa den Bossa altho I am fussy eater :rolleyes:

you serious, no nice restaurants for the days that i pretend to be very sensible and lady like?

mandy_d said:
you serious, no nice restaurants for the days that i pretend to be very sensible and lady like?

None at all :rolleyes: or none that I've found, I don't eat meat tho so I was at more of a disadvantage but even Tom couldn't stomach most of the stuff on offer.

As Dan said, head into Ibiza Town for decent food.

If you walk right along the front towards Ibiza Town into Figueretes go to Soleado. You won't be disappointed.

mandy_d said:
to those of you who have stayed at playa d'en bossa, whats the food/restaurants like there?

any in particular?

near playa d'en bossa(in figueretas) u have a good restaurant, nice place nice food: "sa gavina"

El Soleado is really nice but it's in Figueretas (next to a place called cocktails and dreams)...not far from d'en bossa towards Ibiza town.

Also, there is a restaurant opposite the naff kiss club I quite liked. Other than that don't eat anywhere in d'en bossa except bora bora when you need emergency mid clubbing nosh.
...and for goodness sake don't eat in Pago Pago!! The food is absolutely TERRIBLE!! :evil: We asked for a fish soup and got a bowl of something you'd find out of a factory vending machine with a few crab sticks thrown in. It was soooooooo disgusting and we refused to pay. The funny thing is, the waiter agreed it was sh*te and backed us up.
Urgh, don't do it! What's more, the food in Ibiza town inside the dalt villa area isn't that much more expensive and it's absolutely lovely. I think they bump the prices up because it's more expensive to run a seafront restaurant or something.

:rolleyes: About the restaurant "Sa Gavina" :rolleyes: :

Avda. de Pedro Matutes Noguera, 20
Phone Number 971 30 51 64

I have never found anywhere nice to eat in PDB.

Few places are OK for snacks after leaving beach, but very poor for evening meals in general.

We always go into Ibiza town where there are all ranges of food/prices.

The Moorea in Playa Den Bossa is alright-they do lots of grilled stuff and there's an amazing Indian opposite Space but the name escapes me.

PDB isn't the best for food but as has been said, you are so close to ibiza town that it's not a problem.

Back