EasyJet

dancemaster

What about its flights punctuality???
how much is its average delay???
does it ever leave on time???
i just noticed that my first flight arrives two hours before the second departs...is that safe???

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people have had problems with easyjet, but in the 20-30 times I've taken it, I've never had a major flight delay. Of course, me being on the other side of the Atlantic, I don't take easyjet as much.

I've never had many problems with them

Usually they are on time but don't expect meal vouchers and hotel accomodation if there is a problem....

I've used them a couple of time and had no real problems. Think the first time from Edinburgh to London it was delayed half an hour. Used them for Amsterdam last month and the flight got us there 10 minutes early. Good for a cheap airline.

Also i'm flying with them on the 1st July to Ibiza now.

so you are saying to trust easyjet and not buy another ticket???
the other ticket will cost me 50 euros more and nine:eek: hours on the airport...
what do you think people???

whatever anyone says about them, ryanair carry more international passengers than anyone other airline!

whatever anyone says about them, ryanair carry more international passengers than anyone other airline!

Yes - annoys me when people complain about the 'extra' charges etc. It's giving consumers what they want - options to put on top of a cheaper base price. Do they think 99p flights fly on water?! I'm all for it me, more power to them. Ok the PR could be better, but that aint the product.

Easyjet, apart from realising the orange faced woman who takes your passport, checks your boarding card, serves your drink and (probably) flies the plane is the same person - i've never had any problems at all. In fact their model relies upon quick turnarounds at the airport, so they may be less likely to delay than others. Maybe.

hey concetrate plz:lol:
i won't use ryanair.i'm flying from ibiza to milan and then on to athens.the flight from ibiza arrives exactly two hours before the flight to athens departs...should i trust easyjet's punctuality???

use them quite a lot, never had any issues with them, only time there was a delay was when I flew to naples and it happened to be sept 11th, and also coincided with security alert being raised to highest level so consequently stansted was a bit of a free for all, but that wasn't easyjets fault....oh and had a flight back from munich cancelled once.......that was the weather though.....so no complaints!! :D

hey concetrate plz:lol:
i won't use ryanair.i'm flying from ibiza to milan and then on to athens.the flight from ibiza arrives exactly two hours before the flight to athens departs...should i trust easyjet's punctuality???

should be absolutely fine. i've changed planes in milan with 45 minutes change time and made it beautifully (my bags never did which resulted in a 2 week holiday in brazil with no luggage whatsoever but that's another story...)

personally i've had more problems with alitalia and spanair than ryanair and easyjet

you mean that if my leave my luggage and in the airport and depart with another plane to Athens i won't have any problem getting my luggage back???
i think that my girlfriend will be terified if she leaves Milan without her clothes...what do you think???:lol:

i would pack everything i absolutely need to have in hand luggage. we gave our hotel's address in brazil to alitalia after our luggage was left behind in milan, but the bastards send them to our home address in the uk as well, and then left the stuff with our neighbours! :rolleyes:

also check which terminals you arrive to and leave from, both our flights were in the same terminal (i don't know the lay out of milan airport but sometimes you have to take a buss to another terminal and this might take the best part of an hour)

Never had any major problems with Easyjet so have continued to use them, I have flown to:
Nice ~ 6 times
Amsterdam ~ 2 times
Alicante ~ 4 Times
Ibiza ~ 2 times (and booked for June)
Edinburgh - once
the only delay i have experienced was last year out of Ibiza but that was due to terrorist activity at Stanstead.

Check in online and print off your boarding card (travelling with hand baggage only), and your boarding card will have an "A" printed on it..then you go on first just like speedy boarding

From hearing about friends tales of woe I'd avoid Ryan air like the plague, unless the prices are just too cheap to resist or you have no choice.

I commuted with Ryanair for 18 Months to Dublin and they are just like abus service.

I assumed that easyjet would be the same but to me they are much better. Nicer staff, better planes (slightly more room) and better at telling you what's happening.

I would advise you check in online and avoid the long queues though....

We were due to fly to Ibiza from Glasgow with Easyjet last year, but our flight got cancelled about 3/4 hours before we were due to leave...although some terrorists did smash a window so can't really blame the airline.

Flight home was fine, despite the dodgy time, but have also used easyjet to several other places and cant really complain!!

8)8)8)
I used them for Barcelona - no problems at all in fact we landed earlier in Newcastle than scheduled due to a tail wind.....

Back