Easter Weekend Plans

Meal tonight with family for sister’s birthday and same again tomorrow at a nice restaurant, Friday evening wife’s best friend returns from living in Dubai (culture shock to follow) meal and drinks with couples, Saturday a 30th at a Gin bar- will be very busy and some characters, Sunday onwards.....no idea

Wife will be super frustrated she can’t drink and it will be my fault

A bit late but on Good Friday, me and some pals had a 5 hour drive to Cardiff for the AJ v Parker fight. Arrived at around 12.30 and went straight to the weigh-in which was actually better than i thought it was going to be (apart from having to pay £5.60 for a pint of Carling o_O). From there, we hit the pubs/bars hoping to find a decent one to watch the Boro match!

Saturday, went straight for food and continued on the beer. We wanted to be in the stadium for no later than 6pm because on paper some of the undercard fights looked decent! The AJ fight turned out to be quite poor as the ref wouldnt let them box but it was a case of job done for him.

On Sunday the 5 hour drive home seemed to take twice as long with a hangover! Got back around 3.30pm and went straight to the pub to meet some other friends to finish the weekend off watching the football with a few last beers! Or that what was meant to happen! Things ended up getting quite messy and ended up at a house party and woke up on a mates sofa sometime on Monday!

Im too old for this shit now!!:spank:

Bike ride with the boys (kids), bbq, watch bad boys 3 on a free movie site, large glass of vodka and ginger beer. So not a bad day at all.

Back