Easter Weekend Plans

I wish I was. Was only a few years ago I'd manage at least 2 good nights out...

Friday all day beer festival
Saturday football, beers with mates and maybe bit of a naughty one
Sunday recovering / family linner (lunch/dinner)
Monday day out with the missus I think

IF I could, I'd probably do bedrock @ Fabric on the Thursday, and then Tobacco Dock on the Saturday for HS82 & Co... alas I'm not

Friday night packing the bags
Saturday: 1 pm :flight to BCN
2.30 pm:first Spanish beers
5pm:flight to ibz
7pm:meeting with the friends in Sant Joan for drinks and dinner.
After that everything can happen , from going to the bed quickly to having 2 days of party.
No plan in ibz is the best plan

see you soon! :)

01:30 bus to airport takes 2hr from where we live....We were going to stay in Dublin airport hotel but its a waste of nearly €200 if you have food and drink or two. Bus for 3 people is €50 return. Door to door... will have that early beer in the airport though for sure...

01:30 bus to airport takes 2hr from where we live....We were going to stay in Dublin airport hotel but its a waste of nearly €200 if you have food and drink or two. Bus for 3 people is €50 return. Door to door... will have that early beer in the airport though for sure...

ok so probably not even going to bed beforehand or do you?

Off to Peach on Thursday. Don't have many other plans. Maybe see what London has to offer!

Traditional Maundy Thursday all day drinking session with work, so will probably spend most of Good Friday trying to recover! Hopefully get a swim in Saturday, see my parents on Sunday and if I'm feeling brave enough Dave Pearce at a local club Sunday night :lol:

Heading back from Essex to Glasgow to see the folks.

Not sure if anything Juicey happening out and about.

Road trip to Liverpool this weekend for Liverpool Disco Festival 4. First time at LDF, really looking forward to it!

Nothing ! Only realise tale of us playing tonight at a club in Madrid and i have work at tomorrow at 8am,and could not get time off and no one would swap my shift:(:(:(:(

Back