Easter rundowns

Oh blimey - that's not nice at all.

Sending you lots of positive thoughts - don't take any of their frostiness personally as everyone goes a bit self centred during times like this. ;)

Deano - All the best fella

Thursday had a couple drinks after work then picked up mu little girl from nursery. Was meant take her home but though bo11ocks lets go to the Tapas bar for dinner. So me and her stuffed our faces and made a mess and sent her mum pictures of us making a mess! Within 10 mins the missus pulled up in a cab and joined us as did not want to be left out!

Friday picked my boy up and spent the day being bundled on the floor and sofa. Then watched Monster House and Ant Bully and had a bit of a quiet day.

Saturday - swimming with the kids for an hour first thing then big fry up with the papers etc. Rest of day kids played and basically thrased the flat and we had a pillow fight. Watched the mighty Claret and Blues grab a point but should have been 3 at Everton. Ordered a pizza at night for everyone and watched Ant Bully again and then Mr Bean's Holiday on Sky. Then watched Dirty Sexy Money and Balls Of Steel which we had Sky + from Friday.

Sunday - kids packed off early. Cracked on with some drinks etc at home and watched the Man U game. Then had a few drinks at Drunken Monkey and Juno at Shoreditch for the Arsenal game before heading onto T Bar for their Sunday Afternoon Rave as they call it! Left there round 9 before heading to Camden for some drinks and then onto Camden Palace for The Swedish House Mafia! A top top night was had and the place was rocking. The support Henrik B was quality too. Left in a sherbert round 5ish to continue the naughtiness indoors!!

Monday - mucked about indoors till my little girl home then played with her for rest of day and ordered greasy kebab to see the night through.

Yesterday - Dropped little girl at nursery. No trains going to London :Dso didn't hang around trying to seek alternative routes to work and legged it home! Took missus out for breakfast which was handsome. Booked flights to Scotland for next month to see missus family. Spent £150 on grub and nappies at Sainsburys then home and watched documentary on the Fake Rockefeller and MOTD2 and lazed around before picking up little girl from nursery. Last night watched Sky and just chilled before returning to work.

Back