Easter Eggies & Plans

Emma_1983

So what is everyone up to this weekend, a lovely 4 days off :p, (apart from eating Easter eggs of course - my old dear has gone mad on eggs this year and I have about 3 at home :eek:)

no fri off for me but

Fri - jerry sadowitz live then Mr. C at Classic Grand

Sat- footie at Ibrox

Sun - dinner with friends + partners then onto a club

mon - coma probably

on and i have a wee mini eggs easter egg as well

Not really planning to celebrate Easter. We don't get days off, plus Russian Orthodox Easter is a couple of weeks away. And I don't like eggs. Might write my parents back home a happy Easter note. Anyway, plenty more going on :D

Thursday - My birthday :D Probably begin drinking in the office then off to see Chuck Berry in concert :D :D :D

Friday - Throwing a big joint birthday party together with a London-based Russian friend who's home for the weekend. Gathering around 40 of our closest friends at a new Hawaiian-themed bar in town. Should be pretty funny :lol: Post-party antics t.b.d. but there's a karaoke bar across the street that could be good for a laugh. Some late-night or morning clubbing probably on tap.

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Attend another friend's birthday party. Then going to Gazgallery for Satoshi Tomiie :D

Sunday - Pray to the Easter gods I'm not hungover like last week :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Easter Weekend = my Favourite Weekend of the Year :D

Thurs - TCR Easter Special lunch, then home to change quickly and then meet all the usual suspects for drinks in Charring X, then into Heaven for my darling Eric Prydz :D:D:D and Digweed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fri - aftershow antics all day back at ours, crawl into bed sometime Friday night :spank:

Sat - girlie lunch, hairdressers, then out for dinner somewhere locally in the evening with Tom, get LOTS of sleep in readiness for.............

Sun - Sunday roast with all the West Side crew, then drinks and footy and then head to Turnmills for The (very) Last Dance :cry: Kicks off at 9pm and if it's anything like Rampling's 'retirement' will be going on til past midday the next day :D:spank: Lottie, Frankie Knuckles and Rampling plus loads more :D

Mon - depending when we finally leave Turnmills more aftershow antics :spank:

Tues - pub day............and maybe try and buy a new bathroom (probably not very likely if Thurs - Mon goes to plan :oops::lol:)

Oh how I love Easter Weekend :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thurs - TCR Easter Special lunch, then home to change quickly and then meet all the usual suspects for drinks in Charring X, then into Heaven for my darling Eric Prydz :D:D:D and Digweed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fri - aftershow antics all day back at ours, crawl into bed sometime Friday night :spank:

Sat - girlie lunch, hairdressers, then out for dinner somewhere locally in the evening with Tom, get LOTS of sleep in readiness for.............

Sun - Sunday roast with all the West Side crew, then drinks and footy and then head to Turnmills for The (very) Last Dance :cry: Kicks off at 9pm and if it's anything like Rampling's 'retirement' will be going on til past midday the next day :D:spank: Lottie, Frankie Knuckles and Rampling plus loads more :D

Tues - pub day............and maybe try and buy a new bathroom (probably not very likely if Thurs - Mon goes to plan :oops::lol:)

I love Easter Weekend too, it always feels so long!

Shame about the weather though, I remember last Easter was baking, I was lounging down Old Leigh in the sunshine drinking cider, yum yum :p

no fri off for me but

Fri - jerry sadowitz live then Mr. C at Classic Grand

Sat- footie at Ibrox

Sun - dinner with friends + partners then onto a club

mon - coma probably

on and i have a wee mini eggs easter egg as well

They are the best

Defectors Weld? :p

I love Easter Weekend too, it always feels so long!

Shame about the weather though, I remember last Easter was baking, I was lounging down Old Leigh in the sunshine drinking cider, yum yum :p

It just seems to go on forever and ever and ever :lol:

The last few Easters have been gorgeous from what I remember (pub beer garden, summer clothes time), this year it's :twisted::twisted::twisted:

How come Easter is so early this year?
Got this in an email from my dad:

Easter this year is: Sunday March 23, 2008* As you may know, Easter is always the 1st Sunday after the 1st full moon after the Spring Equinox (which is March 20).* This dating of Easter is based on the lunar calendar that Hebrew people used to identify Passover, which is why it moves around on our Roman calendar.

* Found out a couple of things you might be interested in...Based on the above, Easter can actually be one day earlier (March 22) but that is pretty rare.This year is the earliest Easter any of us will ever see the rest of our lives! And only the most elderly of our population have ever seen it this early (95 years old or above); and none of us have ever, or will ever, see it a day earlier! Here are the facts:* The next time Easter will be this early (March 23) will be the year 2228 (220 years from now). The last time it was this early was 1913 (so if you're 95 or older, you are the only ones that were around for that).* The next time it will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in the year 2285 (277 years from now). The last time it was on March 22 was 1818.Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!

Got this in an email from my dad:

Easter this year is: Sunday March 23, 2008* As you may know, Easter is always the 1st Sunday after the 1st full moon after the Spring Equinox (which is March 20).* This dating of Easter is based on the lunar calendar that Hebrew people used to identify Passover, which is why it moves around on our Roman calendar.

* Found out a couple of things you might be interested in...Based on the above, Easter can actually be one day earlier (March 22) but that is pretty rare.This year is the earliest Easter any of us will ever see the rest of our lives! And only the most elderly of our population have ever seen it this early (95 years old or above); and none of us have ever, or will ever, see it a day earlier! Here are the facts:* The next time Easter will be this early (March 23) will be the year 2228 (220 years from now). The last time it was this early was 1913 (so if you're 95 or older, you are the only ones that were around for that).* The next time it will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in the year 2285 (277 years from now). The last time it was on March 22 was 1818.Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!

Well you learn something new every day :D

I always associate Easter with the weather getting better, dont think thats going to happen this year :confused: :twisted: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2613 great :eek: I hate winter :evil:

Thurs - Gym and out for beers to get into the swing of 4 days off.

Friday - Golf, haircut, domestic god moments and more beers in the evening.

Sat - Shopping and meeting up with reprobates from the north and the saaaarth for an evening of fun and frolics, god knows what will happen when, where and who with :lol::lol::lol:...this ones an open book.

Sun - A day with the wife, of walking, eating and drinking.

Mon - Golf and r&r in preparation for a nice short but very busy week at work.....8 weeks left and counting :D!

Thursday - early finish from work so few drinks up town. Then probabaly a few more en route home followed up by a Ruby somewhere maybe. Must admit the Bedrock sounds tempting though but more for X-Press 2.

Friday - pick my boy up and take the kids swimming if the pool is open being Good Friday! If not it'll be over the country park to get muddy etc and then maybe a pub lunch somewhere before settling down for the Bank Holiday movie! The rest of the day will involve being bundled and having my glasses nicked!

Saturday - pretty much the same with the kids. May jump on the choo choo and take the kids to see their Grandad! However as usual Easter weekend or any weekend train works all over Essex!! Watch them wreck his flat instead of mine for a change. Saturday evening got some friends over with their kids so will be a dance mat championship!

Sunday - Up early, pack the kids up and out to their various locations! Then bang on it at home whilst watching Grand Slam Sunday, get ready and meet up with some mates for a few more drinks before trying to work out alternative route into London rather than sitting on the replacement bus service as no doubt trains will be fcuked! Have a drink somewhere up town and I think meeting some mates round Camden I think Bar Vinyl has been bounded about as the meeting point before heading onto Camden Palace for The Swedish House Mafia!!:D:D:D Can't wait!

Monday - Messy sheenanigans back at ours till whenever, well until my little girl is home then act all parently again!!! Chill out with loads of chinese that doesn't get eaten and **** their just drinks cans of coke! Debate whether to return to work Tuesday ;)

Thursday - early finish from work so few drinks up town. Then probabaly a few more en route home followed up by a Ruby somewhere maybe. Must admit the Bedrock sounds tempting though but more for X-Press 2.

Friday - pick my boy up and take the kids swimming if the pool is open being Good Friday! If not it'll be over the country park to get muddy etc and then maybe a pub lunch somewhere before settling down for the Bank Holiday movie! The rest of the day will involve being bundled and having my glasses nicked!

Saturday - pretty much the same with the kids. May jump on the choo choo and take the kids to see their Grandad! However as usual Easter weekend or any weekend train works all over Essex!! Watch them wreck his flat instead of mine for a change. Saturday evening got some friends over with their kids so will be a dance mat championship!

Sunday - Up early, pack the kids up and out to their various locations! Then bang on it at home whilst watching Grand Slam Sunday, get ready and meet up with some mates for a few more drinks before trying to work out alternative route into London rather than sitting on the replacement bus service as no doubt trains will be fcuked! Have a drink somewhere up town and I think meeting some mates round Camden I think Bar Vinyl has been bounded about as the meeting point before heading onto Camden Palace for The Swedish House Mafia!!:D:D:D Can't wait!

Monday - Messy sheenanigans back at ours till whenever, well until my little girl is home then act all parently again!!! Chill out with loads of chinese that doesn't get eaten and **** their just drinks cans of coke! Debate whether to return to work Tuesday ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but the C2C line definitely has engineering work, I have already seen the notice up coming to and from work :cry:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the C2C line definitely has engineering work, I have already seen the notice up coming to and from work :cry:

Don't use the C2C line but the even worse p1ss ridden carriage service from Shenfield! Got replacement bus service (no thank you) to Gidea Park and then trains from there. I'll just jump in a smash that'll sort that problem out ;)
Do you know if it is all weekend? Usually is. Screw the @rse out of the double bubble on the overtime.

Back