Easter Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Ok update on the dog.We're not getting cage for him until tomorrow bit of a nightmare tonight hopping around,and usual messing but he knows it sore and is still.trying to hump coushins,jump on couch ect..still sticking the sore leg out..:(
View attachment 3557

Sucks man. My wee dogs had a pretty terrible year of it, did his knee ligaments last year and after numerous ops, aqua therapy sessions etc. we had to bite the bullet and lose the whole leg in January. Amazing how quickly he has recovered though. He's not very mobile but he's still a happy wee thing.

Me, longass shift in work yesterday followed by a brief sober shuffle at the Reading Rooms last night, in between chauffeur duties. Today, booking groupon weekends away i can't afford and sorting out and downloading spotify playlists for...

Ibiza tomorrow!

On account that I'm broke ass poor, sticking local. Abode Street party with Art Department and Solardo.
So much planned for this weekend. Proper weekend due May Day Bank Holiday to compensate.

Viginia & Harvey @ berghain yesterday - amazing evening. Probably doing oster klubnacht tomorrow again.
Otherwise I'm thinking about doing some "culture" - there are several interesting exhibitions in Berlin at the moment.
Tuesday will be maeve boiler room with amazing lineup (mano le tough...) - hope for an invite.

Me, longass shift in work yesterday followed by a brief sober shuffle at the Reading Rooms last night, in between chauffeur duties. Today, booking groupon weekends away i can't afford and sorting out and downloading spotify playlists for...

Ibiza tomorrow!
Have a great trip

Ok update on the dog.We're not getting cage for him until tomorrow bit of a nightmare tonight hopping around,and usual messing but he knows it sore and is still.trying to hump coushins,jump on couch ect..still sticking the sore leg out..:(
View attachment 3557
I'm still in shock that he weighs 29kg!!!
Hope he's a bit better now.

hiked from san an to santa agnès today - fantastic day out. swam in cala saladeta and generally just massively enjoyed being outdoors in the sun and fresh air.

right now getting ready to head to sankeys - didn't think I'd hit any club this weekend, but...ah well. you need to celebrate those parties as they come ;)

Still recovering and got the old sniffles and sore throat. Went out on a bender local pubs mainly and consumed far too much.

Was impressed with Chapter Festival on the saturday, quiet alot of space to move and dance.

Stand out performer for me was Capriati. He played alot of Oliver Huntemann tracks which went down a treat.

Think I must of caught Beyer on an off night was quiet boring tbh then the power cut out and had to be restarted. I dont think the 2hour set slots helped either, as soon as you got into it, it was time for another dj to come on.

Back