East London Friday- house/techno suggestions

be aware with Fire/Lightbox and Vauxhall its still best to be on a list even if only clicking attending on facebook and ALWAYS have an I.D on you as the council's bylaws require it now (which is shit but was the same in london bridge before they shut everything.)

be aware with Fire/Lightbox and Vauxhall its still best to be on a list even if only clicking attending on facebook and ALWAYS have an I.D on you as the council's bylaws require it now (which is shit but was the same in london bridge before they shut everything.)

I've seen the ID scanners before though not used when I went NYD last. Never had problems getting in to Dawn, though usually had a wristband or flyer as they pretty much flyer outside all the major clubs from 5am Sunday mornings. But yes always worth having a quick look for anywhere as to what is going on especially if an out of towner

the 2x ive been Dawn its been a last min decision and its always been a nightmare getting in as they favour tickets/list understandably. plus they have a huuuge amount of dickheads hanging around trying to get in

the 2x ive been Dawn its been a last min decision and its always been a nightmare getting in as they favour tickets/list understandably. plus they have a huuuge amount of dickheads hanging around trying to get in

Really ? Strange ! I've been in straight after a night in there and actually we didn't go through security again just to the pay bit, the other time we went in about 6.30 and they were a bit funny as they turned away the group in front and thought we were with them by after that got in fairly quickly. We were a mixed group each time which might have helped.

Very interesting selection of clientele in there and things get very weird. Once or twice a year visit for me now.. Too old !

its my least favourite afters tbh. i turned up about 9am both times i think. the guys on door had alot to deal with to be fair. its just not a nice area at that time.
Wouldnt go back personally

its my least favourite afters tbh. i turned up about 9am both times i think. the guys on door had alot to deal with to be fair. its just not a nice area at that time.
Wouldnt go back personally

Yeah fair point on the area. I've had the same at Egg recently on a few visits late. Doors being rushed and general nobhead behaviour ruining it for everyone.

Where else is good for afters ?

ha its not something ive been doing for a while. but Keep On Going i think are the guys doing regular decent sessions. normally 2 diff parties on a sunday. one in morning then also sun night. normally 24hrish

Hi Guys,

There is probably a thread relating to this question but excuse me.

When would you receive a confirmation email stating whether you have been successful or not in applying for guestlist space via the FUSE website for an event at Village Underground?

I ask this as I live in the midlands so would have to book travel in advance; and the sooner I do the cheaper it is.

When would you receive a confirmation email stating whether you have been successful or not in applying for guestlist space via the FUSE website for an event at Village Underground?

I ask this as I live in the midlands so would have to book travel in advance; and the sooner I do the cheaper it is.

I think pretty instantaneous? Unless it has changed. Have you checked your junk? Btw, getting the email confirmation still does not guarantee admission on the door. It merely adds your name to the list. I don't think it's monitored. They still use door pickers. They can still turn you away.

The plus is that there are a lot of good parties happening on Sun 29th in London, so if you are knocked back, there are other options.

Sorry, i assumed it was the Enzo all day long date you were talking about. Is it?

Sorry, i assumed it was the Enzo all day long date you were talking about. Is it?

Hey, I've applied for the event on the 19th February (still no line-up announcement).

I received this email reply from Fuse; doesn't really make it clear or not whether your name has been added.

upload_2017-1-20_14-26-28.png

You're on! Now all you've gotta do is get in!

Tips: No branded clothing. Plain colours. Know who's playing. Follow using guidelines: no large groups (of men), manners/attitude etc.

You're on! Now all you've gotta do is get in!

Tips: No branded clothing. Plain colours. Know who's playing. Follow using guidelines: no large groups (of men), manners/attitude etc.

Myself and 6 other of my male friends have also registered; would you advise on scattered entry in 2's?

Yeah, maybe. But then you run the risk of some of you getting in, and some being turned away. Maybe best to take the risk? All-for-one-and-one-for-all type mentality.

In all likelihood you will be fine. Just remember there's no guarantee.

Yeah, maybe. But then you run the risk of some of you getting in, and some being turned away. Maybe best to take the risk? All-for-one-and-one-for-all type mentality.

In all likelihood you will be fine. Just remember there's no guarantee.

Got past the door pickers at 338 with the same crowd, and entered various other clubs with no bother (EGG, Fabric etc)

Have you been to the venue for FUSE? Would it be worth the trip?

Also again with regards to the door policy; do you hear of a lot of people being denied entry? And is there a preferable time to attempt to enter the party?

Sorry about all the questions lol

The venue is just fine imho. I don't think it is anything special. FUSE for me will always be Cable's event, so nothing will compare to those days.

I wouldn't travel solely for the venue. But the party? Yes.

In regards to the door I only speak from experience. Been turned away twice over the years. (but let in dozens of other times too)

First time I was probably in a bit of a state after a weekend on the sesh, but second time I felt really hard done by. But it is what it is.

It's probably on par with how tight 338 ran their door on certain nights.

The venue is just fine imho. I don't think it is anything special. FUSE for me will always be Cable's event, so nothing will compare to those days.

I wouldn't travel solely for the venue. But the party? Yes.

In regards to the door I only speak from experience. Been turned away twice over the years. (but let in dozens of other times too)

First time I was probably in a bit of a state after a weekend on the sesh, but second time I felt really hard done by. But it is what it is.

It's probably on par with how tight 338 ran their door on certain nights.

Thanks for the insight!

From past visits do you usually stay until close? Only reason I ask is that I'm toying with getting the 23.45 train home. But I don't want to be missing out on that last few hours if that's when it really gets going. So would look alternately at staying in LDN or getting a early hours coach home.

Its a funny one as their crowd has changed MASSIVELY as their popularity / the music has become more popular. Fuse used to be the slightly dodgy sunday geezer party at 93 feet east but with the best music....

Its a funny one as their crowd has changed MASSIVELY as their popularity / the music has become more popular. Fuse used to be the slightly dodgy sunday geezer party at 93 feet east but with the best music....

I see they are doing some Infuse events back at 93 soon. Saturday day times,
Looks decent.

JoshMags how did you get on at Fuse ?

Back