Earpeace ear plugs

DC1983

First time to ever wear ear plugs in Ibiza

I would recommend them

Left amnesia with no ringing in my ears and the ear plugs dont interfere with the quality of the music

Can't recommend custom moulded earplugs enough. Makes the sound clearer in some places with too much low end (Booom being one)

-15db appear to be the best after trying -25db before.

http://acscustom.com/uk/

i've used v-modas and etymolyics. v-modas are better for a few $ more. i am going to get some customs one of these days (been saying that for years though lol).

I haven't had a ringing in my ears for years, used to work in nightclubs and had it after every shift then :lol:
My mrs doesn't believe I can't hear her half the time but in Ibiza I've never had this problem. I've spent hours next to funktion 1 system stacks for hours and walk out completely normal maybe I'm in need of a wax clear out or I'm already f***ed :D

I did actually look into getting some, but after reading so many reasons why people have them there seems no point as I don't go clubbing as often as I'd like any more.
I can totally understand stivi and the like as they dedicate their life through work to put their ears through this daily but if I don't have the symptoms now and I'm already f***ed I guess I should just carry on standing next to the stacks :oops:

Dubs makes the acoustic ones too. Like 25$ a pair. They were a coachella sponsor. Can't speak on how good they work, but prolly better to spend the 25$ than deal w the tinnitus

Prevention is better than cure. You don't want tinnitus. Every time your ears ring after a night out that is irreversible damage.

Prevention is better than cure. You don't want tinnitus. Every time your ears ring after a night out that is irreversible damage.
I had it years ago, genuine have vertigo crossing any bridge higher then a railway crossing. I run over a motorway bridge and refuse point blank anything like London eye as I go into a weird dizzy sensation I'm already damaged :D
Hence wondering if it's worth bothering with now that I only do loud nights 3-6 times a year?

I've ran across Trent bridge to watch forest for over ten years while my mates laugh, my who mental state deteriorates the second I get too high I'm not comfortable. Never had a problem before the 2 years of ringing in my ears at night 5 nights a week :rolleyes:

I had it years ago, genuine have vertigo crossing any bridge higher then a railway crossing. I run over a motorway bridge and refuse point blank anything like London eye as I go into a weird dizzy sensation I'm already damaged :D
Hence wondering if it's worth bothering with now that I only do loud nights 3-6 times a year?

I am same night wise, maybe wear them 6 times a year. All it takes though is one night when your ears ring afterwards and they just don't stop ringing.

From what I gather the tinitus after loud music is hearing damage to the scilla hairs which detect sound. Basically the short ones snap first which means you loose ability to hear high frequencies , and the brain turns up the gain knob to try and get a signal.

My friend has lost his high frequency hearing and thought we in the office where taking the piss when we said we wished the birds in the roof space would stop chirping... he couldn't hear it :O

Ear protection is worth it even if using it a few times a year. Once hearing is damaged you're screwed! (Plus music does sound better when ears ain't overloaded)

(There are other types of tinitus btw)

Back