Early June

ukBigDave

As mentioned before im an ibiza virgin and heading out there on the 8th June (10days 'n counting!). I know this year may be a bit different what with the crunch but I was just wondering how busy (or not) it may be in early June? Me 'n friends chose early June on purpose due to not wanting to be there when everything is rammo and at it's peak but saying that I just want to make sure their will be some atmosphere in the clubs or will we have to choose carefully? As luck has it Tiesto's opening night is the day we get there so really looking forward to that - assuming theirs a vibe there to enjoy it with!

Cheers

As mentioned before im an ibiza virgin and heading out there on the 8th June (10days 'n counting!). I know this year may be a bit different what with the crunch but I was just wondering how busy (or not) it may be in early June? Me 'n friends chose early June on purpose due to not wanting to be there when everything is rammo and at it's peak but saying that I just want to make sure their will be some atmosphere in the clubs or will we have to choose carefully? As luck has it Tiesto's opening night is the day we get there so really looking forward to that - assuming theirs a vibe there to enjoy it with!

Cheers

Tiesto opening party will be busy 8)

Back