Early July meeting anyone?

K

kc

Hiya folks,me and my mate are gonna be in ibiza from 28th june for two weeks of mad drinking and clubbing!we would absolutely love to meet up with anyone who's gonna be there at the same time.anyone up for it?come on!!!!!!!!

Hey there!! There's 7 of us lasses gonna be there for a week from the 4th july..........where u gonna be staying?? We'll be in the mira Mola Apartments in Figueretas.

hi all, 6 lads going from 25th june - 2nd july (1st time for us all). staying at the confort plaza in san ant. wheres you staying KC?

Avit!!!!

hiya,glad to see there are some folk up for a mad time at the same time as us.we are staying in the hotel galera in san antonio,we should defo all meet up for a right good drinking session!!!(guys you dont know what you have got yourself in for)girls have you been before?

Meet up

We'll be in playa d'en bosa for a week on the 27th june, mrs d and yours truly. Welcome party appreciated!!

kc said:
we should defo all meet up for a right good drinking session!!!(guys you dont know what you have got yourself in for)

Defintley up for that, up for anything us lot......... like i said before AVIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: How many of you are going?

Later 8)

My girliez amd myself will b there from 30TH JUNE-7TH JULY
We will b staying in san an at the club paraiso. Up 4 a good time and lots of drinkin and clubbin!
BRING IT ON! ;) :twisted: ;) :twisted:

O.K so we have all these people on the board who will be there in July. We have Bora Bora set up as the official meet up. I figure around May/early June we'll post another July topic/refresh this one to confirm everything - we can then private message/e-mail each other and then we're all set 8)

what up ya'll? I'm going to be there from 10-14...a pitstop on my backpacking adventure. have done a ton of partying in NYC, now I want to check out the real deal.

later

Me and my buddy from Canada

June 17-July 17

Will meet up with anyone who wants to party

hi everyone,glad to see so many of you are up for meeting.i agree,we should post a the official meeting point nearer the time just to make sure everyone knows for sure.i reckon bora bora sounds great though.

hey guys, i am kinda new at this forum thing but i'd love to get to know you guys so that we can have a blast 8) me and my buddies are coming early july. love to see you all there :lol:

kc said:
hi everyone,glad to see so many of you are up for meeting.i agree,we should post a the official meeting point nearer the time just to make sure everyone knows for sure.i reckon bora bora sounds great though.

I agree, so far Bora Bora looks like the offical meet up spot. We just need to post a meet-up reminder in June..

Would love to meet up with you guys as well. 2 of my buddies are going w/ me from July 3-7, but then I'm flying solo from the 7th to the 14th. Looking for cool people to hang with. Staying right near Bora Bora - perfect.

AndyTX said:
Would love to meet up with you guys as well. 2 of my buddies are going w/ me from July 3-7, but then I'm flying solo from the 7th to the 14th. Looking for cool people to hang with. Staying right near Bora Bora - perfect.

Hey the more the merrier -- let's organize everything in late May/early June.

Back