"Early aftenoon? Mark Sun on the....

laalaa said:
Hello it's Beccy aka laalaa aka chica in the green dress and with Buckley and Mrs B! Aah, nice pic hon! ;)
Just to clarify Mark, not me in your main pic cos I didn't wear a belt!
Still buzzing from that party, although I have some truly awful pics of me sitting on that stuffed tiger at the end of the night, will email you them. Not posting them on here cos I look absolutely rotten!
Buckley, Mark, when are you guys back over here? Hasta luego xx

Beccy - I believe you bumped into a mate of mine in Space and very kindly put him in touch with someone who was able to possibly offer him work, so muchos gracias !
The cheeky bastard decided to phone me from the Terrace while I was watching Songs Of Praise !
;) :D

Stu Hirst said:
laalaa said:
Hello it's Beccy aka laalaa aka chica in the green dress and with Buckley and Mrs B! Aah, nice pic hon! ;)
Still buzzing from that party, although I have some truly awful pics of me sitting on that stuffed tiger at the end of the night, will email you them. Not posting them on here cos I look absolutely rotten!

Beccy - I believe you bumped into a mate of mine in Space and very kindly put him in touch with someone who was able to possible offer him work, so muchos gracias !
The cheeky bastard decided to phone me from the Terrace while I was watching Songs Of Praise !

Bruce/"Chris" I presume Stu?

Re: Beccy's dodgy pics...

bcrazy said:
To all those interested....

I have all the dodgy photos of Beccy (i live with her over here in Ibiza)...

bids start at...100 euros ;)

Buckley/Mark - make sure you let us know when the next party is !! I'll write it up in my magazine :D

Dan

Dan - you are obviously said boss (see post above !).
Thanking you in advance from all of us for anything you can help Bruce out with !
We'll all be back out Sept 14th - Oct 3rd, Bruce is buying the beers !!!
:D

Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:
laalaa said:

Beccy - I believe you bumped into a mate of mine in Space and very kindly put him in touch with someone who was able to possible offer him work, so muchos gracias !

Bruce/"Chris" I presume Stu?

still funny that one !

Back