Dublin

Bodytonic are doing a dance village at the picnic Jay! 3 different tents on the go as far as I am aware!

Re: Fit birds South william street is a good spot for boozing nice bars aroung there like dakota, south william Ba' mizu, spy or else a bit more snooty but fit women dawson street the likes of cafe en seine, ron blacks or samsarra not my cup of tea i.e. very expensive , as I said a bit snobby but whatever your into! :)

They are all D4 heads around those parts man (D4 heads is a Dublin slang term for posh people for you non Dubs)that's why i recommended D2 as it has a nice mixture of people.:)

unfortunately my friend louise only hangs around with guys, so i met about 2 birds the entire time i was in dublin (i wanted to see the real dublin at the end of the day, but the cost of a few pints down templelane wouldn't have phased me considering i was just back from ibiza!). Never got to ask any irish lassies if they wanted touched :(

We ended up in some dodgy boozer/club in Blanchardstown. Good laugh though. Spent the day in a pub watching the Dub match as the rain was pure ridiculous.

The final stop was a place called Angels... never again. 160 eur for a 10 min lapdance?? WTF??!!

We ended up in some dodgy boozer/club in Blanchardstown. Good laugh though. Spent the day in a pub watching the Dub match as the rain was pure ridiculous.

The final stop was a place called Angels... never again. 160 eur for a 10 min lapdance?? WTF??!!

this place here :eek: http://www.angelsdublin.com/

dear me that's a shocking place, did they seriously charge €160 for a 10 minute lapdance:eek: id want tantric sex for that amount of money not that id pay in the first place, still if you had the craic then fair play.:)

unfortunately my friend louise only hangs around with guys, so i met about 2 birds the entire time i was in dublin (i wanted to see the real dublin at the end of the day, but the cost of a few pints down templelane wouldn't have phased me considering i was just back from ibiza!). Never got to ask any irish lassies if they wanted touched :(

wanted touched :lol: great way with words.

Scottish lads in kilts always seem to do particulary well with Irish birds;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this place here :eek: http://www.angelsdublin.com/

dear me that's a shocking place, did they seriously charge €160 for a 10 minute lapdance:eek: id want tantric sex for that amount of money not that id pay in the first place, still if you had the craic then fair play.:)

Great weekend aside from Tipp being knocked out by 2 points. They played Ronnie Drew - The Parting Glass over the Croker PA post match. Dry throat moment!

So glad I found this thread, was about to start one up but thought I would be sensible and have a search!

Going Dublin in November but going to fly out for the afternoon, stay all night, then fly home early doors.

Hoping there will be places open till 3 or 4 in the morning! :eek::lol:

So glad I found this thread, was about to start one up but thought I would be sensible and have a search!

Going Dublin in November but going to fly out for the afternoon, stay all night, then fly home early doors.

Hoping there will be places open till 3 or 4 in the morning! :eek::lol:

Unfortunately not many Emma, previously there was but these new draconian licensing mean most places have to shut by 2.30/3am, pathetic, and if the Government actually believe it's gonna curb binge drinking they are very much mistaken, in fact it's going to encourage it even more!!

But fear not there are always a few after hours places to go to;) let me know closer to the time you are going and ill let you know.

Unfortunately not many Emma, previously there was but these new draconian licensing mean most places have to shut by 2.30/3am, pathetic, and if the Government actually believe it's gonna curb binge drinking they are very much mistaken, in fact it's going to encourage it even more!!

But fear not there are always a few after hours places to go to;) let me know closer to the time you are going and ill let you know.

Oh god, well I guess we can always head back to the airport!

as i said there are after hours places to go, you just need to know where to go;) let me know closer to the time and ill see what's happening around then.

Ok brilliant. Doesnt have to be a clubby/house music type place. We are just going for a laugh as opposed to brilliant nightlife.

Back