Dublin Hotels

Buckley, if your not worried about the money I would stay in the Westin. Perfect central location and a very nice hotel.

Im actually home in Dublin that weekend too! ;)

A friend of mine has opened a relatively new restuarant in the City Centre called Venu. Its getting great reviews and is the new hip place to be. (www.venu.ie). I will be in there on the Saturday night.

Also, a new-ish club has opened called Krystal (or Crystal) on Harcourt Street. Its not like any of the (dance) clubs we are used to in Ibiza or London but probably trying to copy the likes of Pangea and those types of clubs. I was there at Christmas. Was ok, but setting was impressive. Pretty cool inside but they have a huge wooden balcony outside which is fully heated during winter.

Also, Ireland playing Wales in the rugby (in Cardiff though) that Sunday, so get yourself to a pub for that!!

Enjoy!!

Yessum. Early morning Sat 2nd, back Monday 5th, but there´ll be someone housesitting you robbing scouse bastard!:lol:

haha, me and mrs.columbo are going on the fri 2nd (sat is 3rd;)) for one night. i'll be sure (to be sure) to watch out for you, herr flick, strolling down o'connell street.

haha, me and mrs.columbo are going on the fri 2nd (sat is 3rd;)) for one night. i'll be sure (to be sure) to watch out for you, herr flick, strolling down o'connell street.

Where are you staying? We're still undecided but at least that would be one struck off the list:lol:

Where are you staying? We're still undecided but at least that would be one struck off the list:lol:

haha, not sure yet, i'll have to ask mrs. c where she thinks is best, cos clearly it is her decision. that www.skylon.ie place looks ok.

(n.b. we are on an extreme budget. we're only going cos flights for £2 was........well.......it was rude not to :lol:)

have you got an email confirmation yet btw??

Yes indeedy. And hotel my be sorted too.

What's your plan? Shall we have a beer?

due to babysitter crisis and lack of fundage we are literally going for one night, late fri night and come back sat evening.

having said that it'd be shame to be in the vicinity and miss out on the chance for a drink. i'll sort it with you nearer the time and give you a call on the sat to see what you're doing. when do you arrive on the saturday??

due to babysitter crisis and lack of fundage we are literally going for one night, late fri night and come back sat evening.

having said that it'd be shame to be in the vicinity and miss out on the chance for a drink. i'll sort it with you nearer the time and give you a call on the sat to see what you're doing. when do you arrive on the saturday??

8am in the morning, so maybe a Saturday afternoon pint before you go...

If you folks want any recommendations for any bars/clubs or restaurants,etc let me know and ill try help you out8)

Drumcondra is a cab ride from the centre though.....

Buckley is quite a 'hip & trendy' guy too ;)

The Westbury is aimed at American tourists though don't you think?

Good location though. Just up from our offices off Grafton Street.

Could get discount there actually - under €180 I think...

Many buses go down the Drumcondra Road for €1.40 you can be in town in 10/12 mins, a taxi will charge you €8+, try avoid taxis in Dublin if you can they are a rip off.

I still owe you a beer Jamster!

And Grego - to think it took us three more years to manage a beer!:lol:

Back