Dublin Hotels

Buckley

Any recommendations. Decent but not OTT, because as I said on here the other day, I was horrified when I totted up what I spent on hotels last year.

Stayed in a few Dublin hotels before but would appreciate recommendations.

Tell me your budget and where you want to be and I will sort something for you.

We have contacts with most of the city centre hotels

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me your budget and where you want to be and I will sort something for you.

We have contacts with most of the cirt centre hotels

Couple of hundred quid or less Jamster, given that I´d expect the Sunday night to be a fairly reduced rate. Checking in Sat 3rd Feb, checking out Mon 5th Feb.

Fairly central would be good, Smithfields was ok when we stay at Chief O´Neills a few years ago.

Cheers.

Can get you a good rate at the Morgan if you like. We stay there a lot and it's right in the centre.

I think we pay €150 a night during the week which is a very reduced rate....

Couple of hundred quid or less Jamster, given that I´d expect the Sunday night to be a fairly reduced rate. Checking in Sat 3rd Feb, checking out Mon 5th Feb.

Fairly central would be good, Smithfields was ok when we stay at Chief O´Neills a few years ago.

Cheers.

Although, the Morgan looks nice (cheers Summer), so if it´s more but comes with a personal recommendation from one of you guys as something special that´s ok.

Brooks Hotel is supposed to be really nice and probably with your budget. Haven't been mesel' though.

Yeah I work for 3 Ireland but loads of the 3 UK guys come over so we have a few hotel accounts.

I'm leaving 3 in a couple of weeks though and joining Nokia UK so no more weekly commutes...

We stayed at the Morrison, loved it and would definitely stay there again. It's the other side of the Liffey overlooking Temple Bar. I can highly recommend it. Also, you should get some good deals if you are going soonish 8)

The Morgan & Morrission whilst very being "hip & trendy" Hotels will set you back a fortune, in fact forget about Hotels in the City stay just outside, i can recommend the http://www.skylon.ie/ in Drumcondra halfway between the city centre and airport so quite convenient in that respect, ive stayed there before and it's a nice Hotel and if you book in advance you should get a good price (shop around booking with the hotel itself is usually dearer)

If you do need to stay in the City then id go with http://www.jurys-dublin-hotels.com/jurysinn_parnellstreet
looks nice enough, unless you've a good few quid id avoid the Morganetc nice for drinks and that but to stay there will cost €€€€€...have fun;)

Drumcondra is a cab ride from the centre though.....

Buckley is quite a 'hip & trendy' guy too ;)

The Westbury is aimed at American tourists though don't you think?

Good location though. Just up from our offices off Grafton Street.

Could get discount there actually - under €180 I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not got this one Buckers? :D

Frankie_relax.jpg

Not got this one Buckers? :D

Frankie_relax.jpg

Nah, but I am sporing and All Saints sweatshort that says 'nothing is sacred', in French, in similarly large letter quite often at the mo.

(Grego - permission to make joke about the Appelton sisters denied)

i can recommend the http://www.skylon.ie/ in Drumcondra halfway between the city centre and airport so quite convenient in that respect, ive stayed there before and it's a nice Hotel and if you book in advance you should get a good price (shop around booking with the hotel itself is usually dearer)

nice one johnny, this looks perfect!!;) :D

i'm gonna shop around and look to book it later, altho the room i want is £45 through the website.:D 8)

Back