Dublin Clubbing alive and kicking

Keifer

Red Box in Dublin have layed on some top nights over the next couple of months and people said Dublin clubbin and the Red Box in particular were dead. Check out these listings:

5/9 Jon Carter & Rbb Bright
12/9 Layo and Bushwacka
26/9 Nick Warren
3/10 J Rocc v Shortkut
4/10 Groove Armada Lovebox Party
10/10 Robbie Riviera
25/10 Red Box @ The Point - Dave Clarke, Laurent Garnier, Justin Robertson etc
26/10 Paul Van Dyk

Not a bad line up and with Spirit to announce their autumn line up, things looking good in Dublin. 2 weeks in Ibiza to take care of first though.

things certainly seem to be picking up Kiefer, and about bloody time aswell.
Are you heading into Jon Carter tomorrow nite??

Spirit have Harry Choo Choo / Morillo and Timo Maas lined up for October so far.

Not bad either.

That's some line-up there Keifer...as for Choo Choo and Mr Morilli K-eat.... you have to go that night....end of!

That lot should deffo help with the post Ibiza blues and in case I haven't mentioned a million times already, only 1 week to go...

Top class! 8) 8) 8) Will surely make it to some of the above - no blonde moments this time round (ssshh Keefs!)

hey where n when r morillo n
timo mass playing cheers

Morillo and Maas are both playing in Spirit in October. Different nights though. Think Morillo is lined up for Sunday 26th October - bank holiday weekend. Don't know about Maas.
HCCR is in Spirit aswell on the 10th October.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sh1t!!! I'm in London for the bank holiday weekend!!! Hopefully get to see Timo though!!! Kell, secrets safe babes!!!

nice

K-eat said:
hey where n when r morillo n
timo mass playing cheers

Morillo and Maas are both playing in Spirit in October. Different nights though. Think Morillo is lined up for Sunday 26th October - bank holiday weekend. Don't know about Maas.
HCCR is in Spirit aswell on the 10th October.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
excellent spirit any good heard
good things about it cheers :eek:

I've been to Spirit once and thought it was an amazing club! Great sound system, beautiful dancers, great stageshow, cinema playing Moulin Rouge, fanstastic downstairs chill out area with blissed out sounds and visuals, massage, tarot reading, bed-style sofas etc. etc. Open til 5am :eek: :eek: :D

SuperD said:
I've been to Spirit once and thought it was an amazing club! Great sound system, beautiful dancers, great stageshow, cinema playing Moulin Rouge, fanstastic downstairs chill out area with blissed out sounds and visuals, massage, tarot reading, bed-style sofas etc. etc. Open til 5am :eek: :eek: :D
Nice :D

On a related note, I never been to the Red Box - how does it compare to Spirit? I'm hoping to get over for a good clubbing weekend in Dublin in the not too distant future.

RED BOX

SuperD said:
On a related note, I never been to the Red Box - how does it compare to Spirit? I'm hoping to get over for a good clubbing weekend in Dublin in the not too distant future.
:D Never been 2 spirit so i cant compare
but the reb box is pretty class been there
quiet a few times now n never been
disapointed :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad to here things have picked up in Dublin as I may be returning for work in around 3 weeks (I am sure my Irish fans will be thrilled to know this). Spirit is definitely a cool club but I often found the crowd to be much younger (true of Dublin clubbing on the whole) as compared to Ibiza/London/or my beloved Toronto & Montreal…

djcherni said:
Glad to here things have picked up in Dublin as I may be returning for work in around 3 weeks (I am sure my Irish fans will be thrilled to know this). Spirit is definitely a cool club but I often found the crowd to be much younger (true of Dublin clubbing on the whole) as compared to Ibiza/London/or my beloved Toronto & Montreal…

Hope you have a better time in Dublin this time around although I doubt the weather will be any better. Club nights deffo seem good in both Spirit and Red Box over the next few weeks though starting with Kid Creme and Junior Jack on friday and Groove Armada on saturday night.

Cheers.

Do you know if Subliminal will be playing Spirit anytime soon? That would be f***ing amazing.

djcherni said:
Cheers.

Do you know if Subliminal will be playing Spirit anytime soon? That would be f***ing amazing.

Good news matey, Harry 'Choo Choo' Romero is playing Spirit on 10/10 and Eric Morillo is playing 26/10 (BH weekend). Timo Maas is playing 24/10 and Roger Sanchez is confirmed for 19/12 (always sells out). I'm just back from Ibiza and Red Box and Spirit are making it a little easier. The weather is not, raining today, suprise suprise.

Back