Drum"n"Bass on the island?

LokiUS530 said:
lmao not all euro trance is bad! i mean like missy elliot house remixes lol.... and just basically SHIT music... ugh i had bad music....

You don't like Missy :eek: I'm predominantly into house but I lurrrvvvvvveeeeee Missy and some of the remixes people like the Jaxx and Fatboy have done for her have been blinding :D

lol i know i know it was just an example lol..... hrm let's think of a really really bad house song... lol i'm just more of an underground person.... or mainstream trance (tiesto, pvd) or anything good! i love carl cox

LokiUS530 said:
lol i know i know it was just an example lol..... hrm let's think of a really really bad house song... lol i'm just more of an underground person.... or mainstream trance (tiesto, pvd) or anything good! i love carl cox

The only stuff I really don't like is cheesey trance ala DJ Sammy that kind of thing and really hard house, everything else I love.

You'll love Carl Cox in Space if you're a big fan, a lot of people said it was their fave night on the island the last couple of years.

sure will! that's one place i wanna go.... what kinda music does privledge play?

its varies depending on what night is on, and what dj's are playing, its definately worth a visit, if only to see just how big it is

yeah i'm def going..... o i refraise i love carl cox to i like carl cox.... soem of his stuff is annoying lol

LokiUS530 said:
yeah i'm def going..... o i refraise i love carl cox to i like carl cox.... soem of his stuff is annoying lol

He tends to bore me at times :confused: but everyone else loves him. you'll be able to see everyone who you want to anyhow in Ibiza and more :D

i wish tiesto spun there he hasn't spun out in a while here unless i just haven't known lol

Personally, as i've probably mentioned b4 (as i'm quite drunk), i like hardcore - which is about 170bpm.

You'll get this absolutely nowhere on the island - or anything like it.
The closest you'll ever get is Carl Cox playing Techno or when you stumble across a hard trznce night at somewhere like Play2 like I did.

Shame reallly :(

PS - for those that don;t know what hardcore is - here's a mix that I did (hardcore)... http://choons.net/~v3/djs/tracklist.php?id=86

Peace out
Dave

OMG THAT IS A SHAME! WHAT A CROCK lol i lovvvvveeee HARD TRANCE! what is wroung with these people! house is boring that's why i like trance.... hardcore is just loud and boring (it's ok but all the parties(raves) here in ny are all hardcore/gabber parties so i'm sick of it) i like hard/acid trance like Spacegirl but i guess i won't find that in ibiza which stinks.... i must go though.... it is something i've always wanted to do

Ah - u get a lot of gabber/hardcore over there? That's what i'm mostly into to be honest 8)

I'm a freeform and gabber DJ myself, also a lover of aciiiiiid :D

i spin hardtrance/acid :p welll that's my favorite to spin...... but i'm mostly trance hard trance :D

Back