Drugs

O I forgo to
I don’t think you’re supposed to take 5htp the day you drop, could be wrong

I’m partying with my best friend. We know each other since we are kids. He is a Doctor pharmacist. You can defo take 5HTP twice a day even if you are taking drugs. 5HTP is coming from a plant and so very natural and it does not interact in a nasty way with drugs. Xanax Valium neither ( with E, C or K) but it’s not very nice as it is like you do + and then - to your body and your brain. So if you do that for few days it’s not very good. 5 HTP all good. Keep in mind that you have also different quality of 5HTP and different prices. But this plus sleep and food and trust me you can enjoy more you holidays or your week of work.

I was speaking to someone in the west end like that was up for 4 days and he kept sluring his words and probably kept hallucinating:lol:

Pride of Britain :lol:

Third degree gurns on foreign soil after a 3 day bender wearing the same clothes and still trying to pull.

Ibiza will miss us when we stop going, after they turn all the west end party boozers into fancy wine deli bars that shut up shop at 2200.

No good Ibiza story ever starts with ‘so we were enjoying a skinny latte down the cosmopolitan west end one early evening’ zzzzzzzzzzz

Third degree gurns on foreign soil after a 3 day bender wearing the same clothes and still trying to pull.

Ibiza will miss us when we stop going, after they turn all the west end party boozers into fancy wine deli bars that shut up shop at 2200.

No good Ibiza story ever starts with ‘so we were enjoying a skinny latte down the cosmopolitan west end one early evening’ zzzzzzzzzzz
had the absolute honour of meeting someone who claims there uncle owns amnesia and gets in for free all the time:lol: also asking me where the get coke for that night;)

I avoid the wezzer - Can't say my Ibiza experience would be any better if I actually made up the numbers down there

And I am definitely going back to original 'capping' plan next year, with 1g making 7 - 8 caps! Dabbing or making caps of smaller doses wasn't working for me this year. Never really felt I hit the sweet spot, though all day drinking probably doesn't help the buzz either.

Had bright orange sound clouds that almost glowed in the dark so obvious when you took them out of your pocket for a nibble. 7 out of ten for strength and a little trippy but not too much.

Back