Drugs

Here's a hint many of you will know but worth mentioning anyway: When you get to your hotel room check the backs of drawers, under the cutlery tray (if you're going self catering) and if you have a safe in your room, under the lip in the front of it. You may just find yourself a Brucie bonus ;)

Here's a hint many of you will know but worth mentioning anyway: When you get to your hotel room check the backs of drawers, under the cutlery tray (if you're going self catering) and if you have a safe in your room, under the lip in the front of it. You may just find yourself a Brucie bonus ;)
We left some presents behind in the villa in Jesus the other year.

what‘s so bad about chocolate? I mean the normal one. I grew up surrounded by it (being swiss) and I always thought that, in moderation, there‘s nothing really bad about it. of course it‘s full of sugar so maybe that‘s what yo

Sorry buddy, I realise how offensive that must come across to you as a Swiss person ?‍♂️ no offence meant.

Yes I meant purely from the sugar point of view. Scares me how much my missus lets our two daughters munch through sweets and chocolate!

The UK, and especially the North East Of England, loves a good binge! ?

Booze, drugs, gambling, fast food, sugar.....

No wonder we are seeing a diabetes epidemic.

Not a comment I ever thought I’d make in a drugs related Ibiza forum ?‍♂️?

Sign of the times I suppose.

Back