drugs in ibiza town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres drug dealers in every town in the modern world (ok,maybe not in the vatican ;) ) Ibiza is no different, its nothing to worry about. Go and have a good time!

I think you have been watching Crimewatch UK to much mate.

Not all 'drug dealers' have guns and knives and scars down their faces. Most are normal people. A large percentage of people you meet in your life will have similar occupations, I am sure. They will not force you to do or take anything, kidnap your girlfriend, or stick their hand up your bum.

Chill out!

Glad to be of help.

lol thanks for the advice did not mean it as it came across im pretty street wise as i come from a city was letter someone sent in about dark allys and what ever they said stay away from them as we had a bit of a scare what ever happend there also when i was in san ann 2 years ago the looke looke just would not give it a rest im hoping to find one place where they aint no where to b seen but love the island so i guess u just put up with it

N8 said:
Theres drug dealers in every town in the modern world (ok,maybe not in the vatican ;) ) Ibiza is no different, its nothing to worry about. Go and have a good time!

Don't think so. I'm sure some priests of the Vatican use poppers often. :p :evil: :p

not to be racial but avoid the black streetvendors, they want to sell you glasses or kinda crap like that - but if you get to talky, they might want to sell you something completely different!

TigerVlc said:
N8 said:

Don't think so. I'm sure some priests of the Vatican use poppers often. :p :evil: :p

;)

Risque!

poppers are fun - and not drugt, really...heart medicine was the original purpose untill someone found ot it felt funny taking them

mmmm poppers.... takes me back to the 70's, shame i was born in the 80's

Ibiza-girlie said:
not to be racial but avoid the black streetvendors, they want to sell you glasses or kinda crap like that - but if you get to talky, they might want to sell you something completely different!

I found that too... if you didnt want their damn sunglasses (getting fed up of having to keep saying NO repeatedly!) then they offered "other" things not on display. Again, it was just a case of repeating the word NO until they stopped following you.

One tip, avoid eye contact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back