Drugland Ibiza

Hi guys!

I was looking ages ago for the BBC documentary on Ibiza (drugland programme from 2006) and i could never find it

has anyone got a link to an ACTIVE torrent?

:lol:

Hi guys!

I was looking ages ago for the BBC documentary on Ibiza (drugland programme from 2006) and i could never find it

has anyone got a link to an ACTIVE torrent?

:lol:

Still looking? Remember I told you that documentary aint worth watching? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
strangely not on youtube

I looked up the following random search terms

"Br*ndon Bl*ck drugland"
"Br*ndon Bl*ck on drugland"
"Br*ndon Bl*ck offering someone a *ill on drugland"
"Br*ndon Bl*ck not realising he was being filmed being a naughty boy on drugland"

but no joy sadly

I think Space's people threatened to sue because of the way they portrayed the club so they removed it from the net.

You didn't look hard enough boys...

...I found it and downloaded it, and watched it again (still sh1t!) :lol:

Did you enter the pass-key at the top right of the screen, and wait till the 'regular download' box appears?

It works fine on my comp.

its fine on mine man, i was just making a funny* to the other boy's post

*seriously unfunny now i've had to explain it :(

Got the dvd of this,very dated,but it was of it's time so.....
Very interesting to see what the island looked like then though,(some filmed on Formentera,but don't know which bits)
Not great,but I kinda like it..:confused:

aye thats why i've got it. someone also crypitcally referenced nathan fake "you are here" (four tet) remix on the imdb listing. A quick google of "nathan fake barbet more" brought up a reference to the opening seconds of the 2007 Monza cd, and of course, the dialogue "I took a little trip, and I don't feel much like talking about it" apparently comes from 'More'

:idea:

was meaning to download it for a while, but i learned of the film through this documentary, well worth a listen. I stick it on all the time actually, must have listened to it over 30 times now.

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=56026

phil,about barefoot in the head, I thought I had heard that but checked your links anyway,seems like I had only heard the second part..:eek:

So,cheers for that.

nae bather.

need to get some of the music on it id-ed, cause i get the wee bits they play stuck in my head without knowing the full songs!

Back