Drug safety 2019 including pill warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm05

Hi, I’m a new member. I am just wondering if there is/ will be a drug safety thread for this season? I have found previous threads very useful.

Only moderators are allowed to post here. If you hear of pills or other drugs doing the rounds on the island which are dangerous or if you have had very bad experiences, please PM me and i shall consider adding it the thread. Thank you.

Ecstasy testing kits can be purchased here: https://dancesafe.org/shop/. If you are going take drugs whilst on holiday, please be sensible and test everything you take beforehand. It takes a few minutes and could save your life.

I actually do have a first one. those used to do the rounds last year already but a friend of mine has seen them again last weeked.

hexagonal PP (philipp plein) pills. they exist in various colors and judging by testing sites they are all really strong - between 150 and 200mg MDMA. which means taking an entire one will definitely be too much (unless you're 120kg weight and have a tolerance of someone taking MDMA weekend in weekend out for years).

you know the rule, start with a half...or with pills like that even a quarter will do, you can always take another quarter later.

aaaand another one.

soundclouds. orange, cloud shape and rounded on the sides. big pills. these have been dubbed as super strong so go extra easy on them. also note that in the past there have been different soundcloud batches around that differ in colour and in shape (in terms of having rounded edges etc).

here's a first actual warning for this year.

yellow or green but certainly shiny philipp pleins (not plain yellow or neon yellow). hexagonal shape, PP logo on one side, skull on the other.

apparently a girl has died over in mallorca after taking them and we have one forumer who's consumed them here on the island and definitely didn't get the effects he wished for.

phillip plein pills exist in various colors. most of them are clean, but all of them have one thing in commong: they are very strong. start with a half, better with a quarter even.

I've also done a bit of research and have found out that there have been cases where PP pills were analysed that contained 4-FMA (4-Fluormethamphetamin). not in the colour in question, but it still might be a pointer. it's a pretty unknown substance still.

be careful out there!

yellow ones (rather than the orange pictured) of these are doing the rounds.

Bildschirmfoto-2018-07-06-um-19.28.46.png

yellow vikings.

don't try to be a hero or a tough viking, start with a half at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back