Drogba

So, what's the problem with Drogba? Did he dive in a game? I thought NOBODY did this on the EPF as I was told when Messi at Chelsea :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Silv, he dives in every game and openly admits it.

Oh, and he also seems to be allowed to use his arms to control the ball without being penalised :rolleyes:

Fell down like a baby when someone poked his eye. I heard even the Chelsea supporters were booing him (and booed again when he was named man of the match)

morbyd. over here we call it banter. you cant get all defensive when you satrt getting the pee taken out of you. its for laughs! you get stick for following chelsea, man u fans used to get stick for following man u, i got stick cause i started following newcastle in the keegan era. up in scotland we have programs like only an excuse, off the ball etc. which rip into fans and professionals alike, and everyone loves it. its part of our culture to take the piss. fantasy football league anyone? i dont think anyone means anything by it. the fact you get all defensive every time just makes it funnier. being an american into your football is cool, but you're obviously gonna get targetted for some abuse, especially being a chelsea fan. as for classics, i particularly like your football terminology, so don't change it. :lol:

Ya, I know... just get a bit tired of it sometimes. I think I take more than my fair share of ribbing! Everyone likes an easy target.

**repeats to self: must try to be less sensitive**

Last edited by a moderator:
Morbyd said:
Ya, I know... just get a bit tired of it sometimes. I think I take more than my fair share of ribbing! Everyone likes an easy target.

I think we are gonne need a bigger boat!!! :lol:

jjinit said:
I think we are gonne need a bigger boat!!! :lol:
:lol:

Quick! Hitch a ride with these guys!
animals5.gif

:lol:

Back