Driving - where to go?

Springal

So - despite 10+ visits to Ibiza I've barely seen much more than PDB, San An, Ibiza Town etc...

Staying in the west of the island and hotel has given option of a hire car for a day which I've taken up. Now the question - where to go? My GF hasn't been to Ibiza before either.

Was thinking going down Talamanca & Cala Llonga but not sure what else is 'must see'

So - despite 10+ visits to Ibiza I've barely seen much more than PDB, San An, Ibiza Town etc...

Staying in the west of the island and hotel has given option of a hire car for a day which I've taken up. Now the question - where to go? My GF hasn't been to Ibiza before either.

Was thinking going down Talamanca & Cala Llonga but not sure what else is 'must see'
Santa Gertrudis and Cala d'Hort( Es Vedra)

Benirras...

The island is small really.
Recently we drove up the east coast; lots of small or large resorts/beaches en route, to Cala St Vincent. The road has good views as you approach, beer/food and then onto Portinatx for a refreshment in @jimmiz favourite beach bar, before heading back on the West of the island towards San An.

Do it in reverse, add in St Joan and watch the sunset at Cala d Hort from the cliff top which is marked on Google maps or Cala Comte.

1 day isn’t enough :twisted:

the sv > st joan road is fun but very bendy & mountainous. You can save time & probably fuel by taking the inland E10 instead. Benirras water was lovely last week. Too many pedalos though.

Regarding the sv > st joan road, if you happen to be on Ibiza October 19th & 20th, you can join the 34th Pujada a sa Cala.

We stopped off at Es Cubells (spelling?) on route to Cala D’Hort/Es Vedra, early one morning.

Great views from the back of the church, and a nice drive up there.

Also had a drink in a bar/cafe that was open early morning and the people there were really friendly and happy to see us :D?

Back