Drinks Prices @ Various Clubs

O

Oakie

Guest
Anyone tell me the price for a bottle of beer and a bottle of water in the following clubs?

Amnesia

Eden

Pacha

Privelige

Space.

Also, whats the searches like on the door, if u know what i mean :D
 

james

Administrator
Staff member
oakie,

have you tried searching the forums or indeed looking through the main ibiza spotlight site? all the information is there.

and please do not ask about searches on the door.
 

lynch

New Member
i find prices change through the summer, expect to pay around 6-8 euro for a water in most clubs, 8-10 euro for a beer, Ive not been this year yet but this is what Im sure I was paying last year.

as for searches, no cameras Im affraid so leave them at home
 
O

Oakie

Guest
why shouldnt i ask about searches on the door. i like to take seets, like minsta nd chewing gum into clubs over here. Some places dont look too kindly on that incase they think its something else.

the amont of times ive had those tiny xtra strong mints taken off me coz they look like pills, bleeding ridiculous.

And the arches in glasgow has banned pro plus. its on their banned items list.
 
O

Oakie

Guest
james said:
oakie,

have you tried searching the forums or indeed looking through the main ibiza spotlight site? all the information is there.

Oh, and i have looked thru the site, just i find its a little confusing, just thought it would be best to ask folks that have actually been there recently.
Sorry for asking reasonable questions :x
 

Clara

Well-Known Member
Oakie said:
why shouldnt i ask about searches on the door. i like to take seets, like minsta nd chewing gum into clubs over here. Some places dont look too kindly on that incase they think its something else.

the amont of times ive had those tiny xtra strong mints taken off me coz they look like pills, bleeding ridiculous.

And the arches in glasgow has banned pro plus. its on their banned items list.

The arches just takes any medication off you as it can be mistaken for drugs and also they feel that if you need medication then you shouldn't actually be out clubbing which I suppose is a fair point.

Actually used to work there myself and still go loads.
 
O

Oakie

Guest
Pro Plus aint medication, know a few folks that take it rather than take anything else, keeps theor energy goign!

They used to let it in, dont now.

Cheers for the info Kitten, much appreciated 8)
 

RAF

New Member
kitten's head said:
Oakie said:
why shouldnt i ask about searches on the door. i like to take seets, like minsta nd chewing gum into clubs over here. Some places dont look too kindly on that incase they think its something else.

the amont of times ive had those tiny xtra strong mints taken off me coz they look like pills, bleeding ridiculous.

And the arches in glasgow has banned pro plus. its on their banned items list.

The arches just takes any medication off you as it can be mistaken for drugs and also they feel that if you need medication then you shouldn't actually be out clubbing which I suppose is a fair point.

Actually used to work there myself and still go loads.


A pretty short-sighted view, if I may say so, Kitten...
I most certainly hope you live your life furthermore in good health, otherwise (to your opinion) clubbing may also be a no-go area for you...
 

james

Administrator
Staff member
calm down oakie,

if you'd asked about searches with regard to xtra strong mints instead of a big fat smiley - no problem ;-)

and all the prices are in the club descriptions, which can be found in our clubbing section of the main site ;-)

as well as in quite a few posts here - a search for 'prices for beer' or similar would have brought up quite a few results.

still no offence was meant - just trying to keep the volume of repetitive posting down.

kind regards
 
Top