Drinks In San Ann in August

Clubs drinks prices are extortionate. bottle of water will cost you 6 euros in most clubs apart from pacha who will charge you 8. any alcoholic drink will cost you from 8-10 euro's and upwards in the clubs(and that is including a beer). west end drinks prices are really cheap. most if not all places will offer you a free drink to go in(more free drinks if you're a girl). most other bars like the sunset strip for example are slightly more expensive. cant really remember but think its something like 4 euros for a beer. :lol:

i just make sure ive had plenty of pints of vodka and red bull in the west end before i go to any big clubs. there nice and cheap

Cheers

Thanks guys for the sensible replies unlike biffs, now i have a reasonable idea how much spending money i need to take.

;) :)

There are awesome drink specials at Mambo, Del Mar and other clubs along the coast. I remember 3 euros for a pint of vodka redbull. I even had the mate toss in a tequila shot for free so I could have my fav, a TVR. The drinks in the clubs are pure robbery.

CanadaKid said:
There are awesome drink specials at Mambo, Del Mar and other clubs along the coast. I remember 3 euros for a pint of vodka redbull. I even had the mate toss in a tequila shot for free so I could have my fav, a TVR. The drinks in the clubs are pure robbery.

Thats expected though, surely? It will be my first time in Sept, and I just know that I will be stretching out my druinks in the big clubs.

Back