drinking water?

The prices of bottled water seems to have fallen though. Someone said in another post that they were paying 4 euros, as opposed to 6-8 as it was last year.

Does this mean that i'm going to have to buy several bottles of water at 8 euros a pop over the course of a night out?

I guess you can't just buy one bottle a fill it up in the toilet like you can in UK clubs, what with the water being full of salt and all.

@ Privilege 8€ for 50 cc
@ Amnesia 7€ for 33 cc

a lot expensive !!!

I read that too. However, it looks as though it's only Eden that's droped its drink prices and that is the one club I'm unlikely to visit.

kitten's head said:
The prices of bottled water seems to have fallen though. Someone said in another post that they were paying 4 euros, as opposed to 6-8 as it was last year.

It's still 8 euros for 300ml in Pacha!

f***s sake, is it not EU law that all clubs must provide clean fresh drinking water for clubbers cos of the risks of over heating and dehydration?

They could provide clean water if they wanted to, they are just not bothering cos it's their money going to be down the drain.

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]*beep*s sake, is it not EU law that all clubs must provide clean fresh drinking water for clubbers cos of the risks of over heating and dehydration?

They could provide clean water if they wanted to, they are just not bothering cos it's their money going to be down the drain.

Perhaps somebody makes up his mind, sues the clubs and wins the trial.

ops ...... excuse me !!!

Yes i mean half a litre !!!

We paid 24 € for 1,5 litre of water !!!

Hola Xamonich, hay algún problema con los mixes, no se pueden (o no puedo yo) ni escuchar ni descargar, te he buscado en el E-mule pero nada. También he visitado tus páginas y nada. ¿hay alguna manera de tener esas 3 sesiones? Yo también hago mis pinitos con las mezclas aúnque soy y seré siempre un aprendiz. Gracias.
OSCAR

Hubo un problema al principio con el vol 2 que no subió entero en el servidor, pero ahora todo baja y se oye sin problema. Toma nota que se trata de archivos windows media (wma) a 128 kbs. En cuanto pueda los subiré en formato mp3 despues de darles una "pasada" de "remasterización" para depurar algunos graves y filtros y así sacar unos cd´s.

Todos somos aprendices y siempre lo seguiremos siendo mientras hayan cosas nuevas que aprender. Yo llevo pinchando desde finales de los 80 pero profesionalmente lo dejé hace unos años para pasarme al "mundo digital" en sus diversas facetas (diseño, publicidad...) , pero sin dejar del todo los platos.

Por cierto, estoy preparando una sesión 100% "electro"... :eek: a ver que tal sale :idea: .

Animo a todos los dj´s tanto aficionados como "pros" a que publiqueis vuestros trabajos y sesiones en internet en una nueva forma para dar a conocer la creatividad y el arte que todos llevamos dentro. Y es que tambien se puede hacer arte sin necesidad de venderlo en € o en $ . :)

Back