Drinking On The Beach?

C

craigyt2k1

during the day are we allowed to drink alcohol on the beaches?

cheers, i'll be the laughing stock walking on to the beach with my ghetto blaster with a crate of san mig.

dont worry, i will. it does tend to make the beaches look terrible people leaving there little all over

craigyt2k1 said:
cheers, i'll be the laughing stock walking on to the beach with my ghetto blaster with a crate of san mig.

especially when someone chucks the ghetto blaster in the sea - noise pollution is far worse than litter.

I get where you're coming from but have to disagree.
It's the intention that is important.
People that chuck litter are selfish w*nkers with no regard for the place they are in or anyone else around them.
People that listen to music are generally doing it to have a good time. As long as it doesn't turn into a battle of the soundsystems and it is done with the intention of sharing then surely this is fine?

craigyt2k1 said:

san mig is ruff

[People that listen to music are generally doing it to have a good time. As long as it doesn't turn into a battle of the soundsystems and it is done with the intention of sharing then surely this is fine?[/quote]

Surely if others on the beach wished to listen to music they would have brought their own - no those with ghetto blasters are selfish and disturb more than they entertain - IMHO

im messing with ya, i just wanted to know if we could go have a quiet drink on the beach at 2ish. just to chill out and soak up the sun.

Tony said:
[Surely if others on the beach wished to listen to music they would have brought their own - no those with ghetto blasters are selfish and disturb more than they entertain - IMHO

If you read what I wrote you will see that I'm not disagreeing with you. :D

hellz yea...we got tanked with sangria last year outside bora bora on the beach :):):) amazing time
nik

soakin in the sun at bora bora with a few pitchers of sangria and some san miguel is how i spend most of my days 8)

-the bloke

DrewUK said:
Just remember to bin your empties

cafedelmar4.jpg

I was at Bora Bora on the edge of the beach just next to where everyone was dancing, including my mate and his girlfriend and a few others, and he had a big bottle of water next to me. As I was going off I stood on the concrete part which is classed as 'Bora Bora' land and had his bottle in my hand which I was giving to him. Then this bouncer comes upto me and gestures for me to step on the beach as I had this bottle of water, so I put the bottle on the beach and carried on telling my mate I was going, so because I basically blanked this bouncer he thought he would be really 'hard' and picked up the bottle and poured it out onto the sand. What a ****! :lol:

Back