Drink to bring home - Suggestions on cheap outlets?

JASYMORR

Got friends going over in a few weeks and I'm going over for the closing parties and would welcome any suggestions on good cheap outlets for booze to bring home, namely Absinthe, Vodka, Tequila and the like. Yes we intend to pack the cases and the bags :D Done a few supermarkets in the past and noticed a bit of a difference between some of them. We are all staying in San An, no car though so anywhere in San An would be great. Cheers

just going slightly on a tangent....
i think the syp bar in town does the best spit roast chicken in ibiza town!
the rest of the food is top!

just next to the cash desks!

my other tip.....

Polleria Martin in santa eulalia. the best on the island

(near the big car park behind the town hall)

stephen said:

my other tip.....

I love Spanish supermarkets - so civilised having a bar in the corner and air conditioned of course - but on the other hand, very little "Health and Safety" as I always seem to have to climb over boxes in the aisles in Syp - superb meat and fish counters though

Tony said:
stephen said:

my other tip.....

I love Spanish supermarkets - so civilised having a bar in the corner and air conditioned of course - but on the other hand, very little "Health and Safety" as I always seem to have to climb over boxes in the aisles in Syp - superb meat and fish counters though
Totally agree with you :)

boxes in the aisles - staff in the bar.

they just so haven't got the hang of customer service or overnight shelf stacking.

go early to avoid the crowds and there's nothing on the shelves!
when the shelves are full so is the shop and all the staff are on nicotine/caffeine break in the bar.

you just can't win - i judge my shopping trip to be a success if i come away with 70% of my list!

the good bit is when we go to lidl we always stop off at raco verd on the way back for a cold frosty beer in the garden. yeah!

stephen said:
the good bit is when we go to lidl we always stop off at raco verd on the way back for a cold frosty beer in the garden. yeah!
GOD you are the luckyest man on earth
i wanna live in Ibiza :(

stephen said:

hell yeah!! 8)

sanjose1.jpg

I did, 4 bottles ;) I actually found the cheapest place for spirits, esp vodka was the Spar heading past the west end corner towards the sunset strip.

Back