Drink Prices at Amnesia and Privilege

Isn't is illegal not to give out free water or am I being naïve? I thought it was over here at least. Sure there must be some sort of EU law we can quote at the bar staff??? :idea:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry... just imagining someone trying to explain to one of those always beautiful but extremely self-important Pacha bartenders that they MUST hand over a bottle of water under EU law :lol:)

Isn't is illegal not to give out free water or am I being naïve? I thought it was over here at least. Sure there must be some sort of EU law we can quote at the bar staff??? :idea:

naive - but lovely with it :lol::lol::lol:

If someone passed out through dehydration in a club in Ibiza they would charge you for the water they chuck in your face to bring your round, or for the wet flannel applied to your forehead......

naive - but lovely with it :lol::lol::lol:

If someone passed out through dehydration in a club in Ibiza they would charge you for the water they chuck in your face to bring your round, or for the wet flannel applied to your forehead......

yeah and they'd want a tip.:D

That's good to know, maybe I should stipulate they only bring me round with a vodka tonic (may as well if the water's not free!). Not sure about soaking the flannel in it though, might get a bit sticky, unless they used sugar-free tonic...

That's good to know, maybe I should stipulate they only bring me round with a vodka tonic (may as well if the water's not free!). Not sure about soaking the flannel in it though, might get a bit sticky, unless they used sugar-free tonic...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back