Drink Prices at Amnesia and Privilege

baysieguy1

Hi all
visiting Ibiza for the first time in September.
A couple of questions, how much are drinks at Amnesia and Privilege, read lots of comments, about how expensive they are, but need to make sure I take enough cash.

Also, can you pay by credit card in these places or is it cash only??

Hope all you Ibiza veterans can point me in the right direction

Cheers
Bayse

Originally Posted by nostrum View Post
the good news about amnesia though, is that (what McR already wrote a few days ago) they really lowered drink prices! so from now on it is 8€ for water, 10€ for a beer (or softdrinks), 15€ for any mixer drink and 18€ for mixers with redbull. i know, it's still expensive enough, but hey - can anyone remember the last time drinks prices went down in ibiza at all????

baysieguy - You can pay credit card in the vip.
Just take enough for 3-4 drinks maximum- don't overspend in the clubs or you will compromise the rest of your holiday...

in slight contrast it was 7 Euros for water , 7 euros for coke , 9 euros for beer and 11 euros for vodka and coke in Eden.

baysieguy - You can pay credit card in the vip.
Just take enough for 3-4 drinks maximum- don't overspend in the clubs or you will compromise the rest of your holiday...

Neilly, can you get into the vip from the the "non vip" part of the club?

I am afraid that it will only be a flying visit to Ibiza, get in Sunday night fly out Thursday, so we will be spending out Euros I am afraid.

Thanks for the advice

JUST diet coke? :eek:

Yer definately, I never waste my money on alcohol in the clubs, I'd already had plenty of home made cocktails in my hotel and a few freebie shots and cocktails in San An so no need for taking out a second mortgage to have a double vodka coke :)....and diet looks after your teeth better than full sugar haha

Dont think I bought a drink in the clubs at when I was there. Maybes a water here and there. Just drank as much as I wanted around San An before I got in and then hit the dancefloor when I was there

But I know not everyone goes to dance, and others like a drink in their hand so unfortunatly you just have to pay through the teeth :(

I think some of the times we went we had one drink and shared it because we were all inclusive so had already drunk a lot.....but one night we really needed water, I had what can only be described as a sore throat/throat infection on the way so we had to give in.

Think it was 8 euros and that was for a small bottle and im not talking the 80p ones you get over here, half that size.

That was in Privilege!

YerI know what u mean, I only resorted to the diet coke in Amnesia as I had a killer sore throat and couldnt last a min longer without a cold drink, the size of the water bottles are pathetic and they're just as expensive as coke/lemonade, at least I got a bit of sugar (well sweetner) its ridiculous really as I'd never pay £6 for a coke in England!

I plan to drink before I get in there, and then just have 1 drink and maybe a water when I'm in there as I hate having a drink in my hand as I'd rather be dancing (most likely will prob be trying to sneak onto the podium haha)

Back