drink prices 2024

Something i did forget to mention was when we went to word of mouth it was 2for1 on cocktails and the cocktails were €12. I think it was ‘happy hour’ but im unsure what time it runs from - until !

We went along to the Abode opening party on Sunday with some free tickets...pretty shocked at the prices. 12 euros a beer and 22 euros for a Vodka and 'Redbull'...which actually ended up being a can of Monster.

Also I was pretty taken aback by getting charged 18 euros for 2 beers at Plastik. I mean you don't mind getting rinsed at the big clubs...but come on...Plastik in the bay of San An...

We went along to the Abode opening party on Sunday with some free tickets...pretty shocked at the prices. 12 euros a beer and 22 euros for a Vodka and 'Redbull'...which actually ended up being a can of Monster.

Also I was pretty taken aback by getting charged 18 euros for 2 beers at Plastik. I mean you don't mind getting rinsed at the big clubs...but come on...Plastik in the bay of San An...
When i met @jimmiz for a beer we got 2 pints, 2 cana & (two large i think)glasses of rose for my better half for €17 at a bar called es puntal. It really is about knowing where to go and where not to go before you get ripped off!!

The thing is if you actually compare prices from 2007 (I use that year as I know a Vodka Lemon in Pacha was €15) to now then if you put that in an inflation calculator you get ~€24. So some people might say in real-terms it has got cheaper (ducks for cover).

The thing is if you actually compare prices from 2007 (I use that year as I know a Vodka Lemon in Pacha was €15) to now then if you put that in an inflation calculator you get ~€24. So some people might say in real-terms it has got cheaper (ducks for cover).
Filing this one under people who defend the train prices in the UK haha (even if cruelly...you're right 😭😭)

🤨

Ibz realy expensive, i dont know how all blue collars manage their ibz trips

7.5€ coke Pikes hotel u add ginger powder n u got spicey drink thatvlast hour minimum
I forgot water price in pike 8€?not 10€? ,im too loaded when entering ibz clubs,i cant drink no more booze in clubs,stupid ibz virgins questionning my driving,if i was alcoholic driving while drinking,i will die in ibz roads since decades...

Np,I got more n more free list
All spotlight buy me drinks(even seafood restaurants) in clubs even random giving xtc coke for free,was hard not to say no ,i didnt mean i did drugs, i save xtc pill for uk mate as bday gift 😄
Many random give u Drinks too

Back